Sixteen

Sunoo POV:

When I opened that door I was not ready to see what I saw. I was so embarrassed choking up like that, but it was like my mouth had gone completely dry and I couldn't believe my eyes at all. In front of me... was the most angelic boy I had ever seen. His hair was so disgustingly sweaty and yet it looked so attractive causing his bangs to look so incredibly attractive. I also noticed he was wearing a white vest, sleeveless making his muscles extremely prominent. How have I never noticed how handsome he is. No, I am totally not in love... he is just exceptionally attractive... right?

End of POV

"Hello? Sunoo... you have been staring for a good five minutes and now you are slightly drooling." Sunghoon says causing the younger boy to wake up.

"huh.. what? Oh hi hyung! Uhm yes, anyway.. bye Jungwon and Riki! Have fun at Heeseung's!" Sunoo says trying to change the topic and swerve the attention swiftly.

"Bye hyung! Good luck." Riki cheekily says giggling as the two walk off together leaving Sunoo with the blonde.

"Wow Sunoo. I didn't know you liked me that badly! Five whole minutes of staring, down bad!" Sunghoon chuckles.

Sunoo slaps the boy and rolls his eyes.

"Yah! You are the worst. Anyway let's get on with this assignment! Do you want some snacks first before we get started?" Sunoo asks sweetly.

"I mean I am clearly a three-course meal here love, but sure, I'll have anything I am starving!" The older boy replies.

"UGH! You are so big-headed. Right then, let's head to my room to get this work sorted. Why did we both have to do shit in this essay.. this is torture." Sunoo complains although part of him knows he doesn't mean it.

"Torture. Don't act like you hate it when you were just drooling over me." Sunghoon chuckles knowing he has the advantage over Sunoo.

"FUCK OFF!! If you don't shut up about that then I will quit and have us both fail." Sunoo replies rolling his eyes.

"Okay, okay whatever.." the older boy replies feeling slightly bad as he follows Sunoo to his room.

As Sunghoon enters the room it is just how he would have pictured it. Cute Polaroids hanging on strings with fairy lights decorated around them. A lot of the Polaroids seemed to be of Sunoo with Jungwon and Riki as well as this one girl who he assumed is his sister. He had three book shelf's stacked with all sorts of different genres, clearly all had been read several times due to the scruffiness of them. His walls were covered in posters from all sorts of different kdrama as well as some bands.

"I didn't expect you to be a big girl group stan? Let's see, there's twice! Oo and thats new jeans and is that stayc? I listen to more boy bands personally." Sunghoon comments as he continues looking around the latters room.

"Alright quit looking around and sit down! We need to get on with this so that I can do other work." Sunoo says annoyed at the older boy.

"Chill out! We have two weeks to do this assignment and exams were literally over a few weeks ago. These last few weeks of school are not serious at all!" Sunghoon says trying to reason with the younger.

"I know.... I just never got that low on an essay. Aren't you at all disappointed?" The black haired asks.

"Well of course I was shocked, but I'm not that surprised. I was writing about a topic I have no experience in. Surely to write about love, well, you need some sort of experience." Sunghoon replies, a little red for admitting he never once had a relationship.

"Wait a minute. The amazing, most popular guy in school, Park Sunghoon, has not been in a single relationship? I mean I know I haven't but wow, that is crazy." The latter replies completely in shock.