twenty-four

Sunoo and Jungwon had arrived at the shopping centre which was conveniently a 10 minute walk from school.

The centre was not huge however it had a great range of shops. Since it was lunch, the boys agreed to get a quick lunch before looking for clothes.

The pair settled on a quick lunch to eat whilst they search rather than sitting in a restaurant so they have as much time as they can.

"So, what sort of style do you want to go for? A fancy outfit like a suit? Or more casual?" Sunoo asks the dimple-cheeked boy.

"Definitely more casual.. but it's gotta look a little formal too." Jungwon replies.

"Hmm.. okay! I am starting to get some ideas but let's go into the first shop." Sunoo says, leading the way into the shop.

The duo examine all sorts of different items of clothing for the date. Sunoo picked out several pieces of clothing all for Jungwon to try on after they had seen everything.

Sunoo had picked out a variety of suits in case the younger boy suddenly opted for a more formal look. He also picked out casual wear such as sweaters and flannel shirts to make sure they experiment with everything.

"Wonnie! I picked out a couple outfits I think you would look so cute in! Maybe you should try some on and I'll tell you what I think?" Sunoo suggests.

"Okay, hyung! I'll go get changed now." The younger boy replies.

Jungwon opens the curtains slowly to reveal his first outfit. It was terrible.

"Oh my... no definitely not that. The colours really don't work." Sunoo says, holding in his laughter.

"Yeah, it's kinda ugly. Let me try something else." He replies.

The cat-like boy then reveals the second outfit which was much better than the first. It consisted of a white blouse underneath a coffee-coloured sweatshirt and black jeans with black and white sneakers.

"That's so cute Jungwon! I picked it because I can imagine you and Ni-ki having matching outfits. The sweatshirt really looks good on you! Honestly I'd just chose this and move on but of course it's your choice! Try on the last outfit." Sunoo suggests, thoroughly impressed with the outfit.

"I really like it too hyung! I might choose it but I'll just try this one on too!" Jungwon replies cheerfully.

Jungwon then takes his time changing outfits again before revealing the last outfit. This time it was just a very casual white blouse, unbuttoned at the top, matched with some beige jeans and accessorised with a brown bag.

"Woah! It looks cute but also attractive at the same time... I think this definitely matches the whole formal but casual concept. I have a necklace at home that would look really good with that fit." Sunoo says in complete awe of the dimple-cheeked boy.

"Thanks hyung. I think I might go for this kind of look on Saturday. I like the idea of matching and since one of the gifts for Ni-ki is an outfit let's try and find one that will complement my outfit!" Jungwon replies smiling.

"Alright sure! Let's Go!" Sunoo agrees.

The two roam around the shop trying to compare what would look best with Jungwon's outfit. Eventually, Sunoo finds a black blouse almost identical to the white one. He pairs it up with some cream coloured trousers and a gold necklace.

"Wow, Sunoo hyung. You are so good at picking out outfits! Is there anything you're not good at?" Jungwon giggles as he admired the older boy.

"Ahh! It's nothing really.. I just know what would look good on you two, I'm your best friend. Anyway, let's go and pay so we can get some gifts for Riki!" Sunoo replies sheepishly.