seventeen

Sunoo POV:

It's currently 3 am as I look at the time on my phone. I literally cant fall asleep tonight. My mind keeps replaying the same moments with Sunghoon over and over again. I feel exactly the way I did when I yelled at him in the library. I'm oerwhelmed, sweating, heart racing at liberating speeds. Something I found is I am not really fond of physical touch, I barely let Jungwon and Ni-ki hug me or hold my hands yet alone some guy who I hated until a few weeks ago. However, every time our arms brushed against each other, I felt a tingle in my heart. I think I must be going insane. How can I keep feeling like this any time something slightly romantic happens between me and Sunghoon? I hate the guy... so why do I feel like I want more than what we currently have?

End of POV

Walking to school, Sunoo still has the same feeling he had from the previous night. He hardly slept at all but he didn't really care. His mine was complete occupied by someone he doesn't even care about, at least that's what he keeps telling himself. Unlike the past few days where he managed to get to school early, Sunoo had accidentally overslept and was now running late. Much to his reluctance, he runs to school to make sure he is not late despite running on about one hour of sleep.

After finally making it to school, just in time, he bumps into Jungwon who was on his way to his first lesson.

"Morning Sunoo! You came late today, I have to go to my lesson but wow you look quite drained. Come to the library at break okay!" Jungwon says before rushing off to his lesson.

Left dazed, Sunoo works out what lesson he needs to go to. Much to his annoyance, he has to go to art which is pretty far but his teacher is extremely nice so he won't get told off.

He runs to his lesson, getting told of several times from different teachers for running but he didn't give a care in the world since he was already 2 minutes late.

Finally arriving, he walks in the room breathless. He apologises to his teacher, who accepts it and tells him not to be late again.

He looks around the room, some people were staring, others didn't care. His eyes meet the eyes of the golden-retriever like boy who was cheerfully waving at Sunoo. He noticed beside him there was an empty seat, presumably saved for him.

"Hey Jake hyung, what you doing?" Sunoo asks.

"Morning Sun! You got here late today, how come? Oh woah... you look so sleep-deprived. I am just attempting to paint a landscape, it's not going well." Jake replies, gasping at the huge sleep bags under his eyes before looking disappointed in his work.

"Yeah.. I literally couldn't sleep at all. My thoughts were keeping me all night, honestly. At least I made it on time kinda, also your painting looks... unique!" Sunoo replies giggling at the older boys drawing.

"Yah, shut up! Not everyone can be good at everything like you." Jake says lightly slapping the younger boy.

Sunoo takes the brush from Jake and decides to add to the painting that his friend was working on. He fixed the strange direction of the strokes and corrected the colour scheme. He made sure that certain details were more intricate and that the overall setting was a cheerful and happy atmosphere in the painting.

"Wow. You are really talented at this, Sunoo. How did you manage to change my piece so well, it looks professional!" Jake says in amazement of the younger boy.

"I don't really know, I just find it fun and quite easy too. Well anyway I better get on with my piece." Sunoo says, getting up to retrieve his current project.

The lesson fly's by, Sunoo and Jake constantly giggling and joking around. Sunoo finds art lessons way more enjoyable since him and Jake got close and he was glad. He was glad to be able to go to that lesson, knowing he would see a friendly face who would support him always.