twenty-nine

As soon as the blonde left, Sunoo ran to his room and debated over what to wear.

He wanted to be cozy and warm but also look completely adorable. Admittedly, that isn't hard for him to achieve but to Sunoo, the idea of skating with Sunghoon made him nervous.

It sounds cliché but the concept of ice-skating with Sunghoon sounded utterly romantic. The black-haired was excited to see what would happen between the two.

That's why he needs the most perfect outfit ever, even though Sunghoon will find him cute in anything.

"Perfect." Sunoo says as he reaches for a cream coloured knitted jumper with little snowflakes embroidered on it. He pairs it with a striped, sleeved t-shirt and some ripped jeans.

He then quickly straightens his hair a little to make it nearer than it was. The latter lightly applies some lip gloss and puts on some earrings with snowflakes to match his jumper.

The boy check his watch and sees it's time to go and greet Sunghoon. He grabs his phone, purse, coat, bobble hat, scarf and gloves- not taking any chances with how cold the rink may be.

He then leaves and notices Sunghoon is also leaving to meet Sunoo. The blonde waves at Sunoo so the latter waves back, smiling cheerfully.

He notices the older boy isn't not nearly half as worried about the cold since he is wearing a similar outfit to Sunoo, just without all the extra accessories like a hat or gloves.

"Sunoo! Are you not hot? Its Literally summer... why did you put your layers on already?" Sunghoon questions laughing at the younger boy who felt a little embarrassed.

"You're Right... I did not think this through. Oh well, I'll just take off the accessories now and put them on in the rink. How are we gonna get there anyway?" Sunoo asks, realising the ice skating place is quite far.

"Well, we could get the bus or I could drive." The blonde suggests.

"You drive?! How did I not know.. although now I think about it, you do have like 3 cars on your driveway. Yes let's go by car!" Sunoo says excited to see his friend drive.

"Are you ever gonna learn to drive?" Sunghoon questions.

"I could but you can just drive me places, so really, I don't need too anymore." The black-haired boy giggles.

"Yah, so lazy! Well then, let's go!" The older boy says, getting into his car, Sunoo following behind.

The car was black and sleek. It was very shiny suggesting it was probably quite knew or unused, although, it being Sunghoon's, the latter can imagine it will stay this clean for many years to come.

Sunghoon started the car and the two set off to the rink. It is a 30 minute journey so they put on some music and chatted away.

"The ice-skating place seems to be quite far? Did you use to skate often?" Sunoo questions the older boy.

"I used to practice regularly, three times a week after school but a year ago I got quite a serious injury so I stopped. To be honest, I haven't really gone skating since. I go every few months but I haven't tried any complex routines... it's sad but it's for the best." Sunghoon explained to the younger boy.

"Oh.. well, today maybe you should try again. Practice makes perfect." Sunoo says, beaming a smile at the blonde to cheer him up.

"Maybe... my main aim is to teach you to skate." Sunghoon replies back earning an eye roll form Sunoo.

"Who said I can't already skate?" The black-haired replies.

"You always have to turn everything into a competition! Just let lose and have fun for once." The blonde blurts out at Sunoo.