twenty-two

Terrified. That is what Sunghoon was feeling. Much to his dismay, Sunoo seemed to actually like horror films was hardly scared at all, unlike him. Still, his plan did work. Just, he was the wimp and not Sunoo.

Pretty much from as soon as the creepy music played and the first jump scare took place, Sunghoon found himself latched onto Sunoo, completely terrified.

Sunoo didn't mind the attachment at all, in fact, he quite enjoyed having the older boy cling onto him for life. It amused him that the overly confident, show off, Park Sunghoon was afraid of a singular creepy figure on a screen. He also quite liked how close the boy was to him anyway.

Suddenly the blonde jumps again and this time he practically throws himself onto Sunoo, hugging him like Sunoo is some sort of saviour. This loud disruption however doesn't only distract Sunoo and causes everyone else to look at the two causing Sunoo to go completely red in the face as he realised what was going on.

Luckily no one cared that much, Jungwon just smiled at the pair and Jake smirked slightly. Sunoo breathed aloud in relief that no one questioned a thing and just continued focusing on the movie.

For the rest of the film, Sunghoon spent it hugging Sunoo and burying his face in the black-haired's arms. Again, this didn't really bother Sunoo at all. Although, he was now heavily breathing in nervousness and despite being able to make the excuse that it's because of the film, he knew that this was because Sunghoon was truly making his way into Sunoo's heart.

As the film ended, Sunoo noticed that the blonde was still clinging onto him. Then he noticed the boy was fast asleep on him. Tsk, this boy..

"Yah Sunghoon! Wake up! The film is over." Sunoo says shaking the boy gently to wake him up.

"Oh... well.. that was a good film?!" Sunghoon replies back.

"Shut up idiot! You screamed like the whole time and clung to me for the rest of it. I can't believe you suggested to watch a horror film!" Sunoo says giggling at the now embarrassed blonde.

"Well.. true but at least you enjoyed it. I thought you'd be screaming but you actually like horror films?" Sunghoon says.

"Yeah, I guess," Sunoo says smiling at the older boy. The two hadn't moved from their position, Sunoo was extremely comfortable in the older boy's arms and Sunghoon didn't want to let the latter go.

"You guys seem very close, what happened to 'I hate him so much' blah blah?" Jay says, rolling his eyes as he seems to realise he might end up 7th wheeling soon.

"Anyway.... Sunoo can you go outside with me for a second, I just need to talk with you about something." Jungwon says, trying to change the conversation as he could see how uncomfortable Sunoo was getting.

"Yeah okay, I'll be back soon." Sunoo says, he whispers the last part to Sunghoon who reluctantly let go of Sunoo.

"You seem to be particularly close with Sunghoon lately! Anyway, I won't dwell on that, you tell me about him when you're ready because there is definitely a spark between you too." Jungwon says, trying to wink at the black-haired boy but failing miserably, as always.

"Why did you even try to wink.. you never can do it Won!" Sunoo replies chuckling.

"You're so mean. Anyway, I need help. So, I already told you that I wanted to do this fancy summer ball proposal for Ni-ki and I booked the restaurant yesterday! We are going on Saturday but he doesn't know yet. So getting to the point, I need a way of surprising him with this news and also are you free Thursday afternoon so you can help me buy an outfit?" Jungwon rambles cutely to his friend.

"This is so cute Won! And yes I definitely am free tomorrow! As for the surprise... let me think..." Sunoo begins as he tries to come up with some ideas for the proposal.