thirty-four

Immediately he starts bouncing the ball up and down and runs around. He then tries to shoot but misses the goal by miles, much to his embarrassment.

After Jake retrieves the ball and throws it in to the middle, all of the boys try and run to get the ball all at once. Amongst all the chaos, Ni-ki wins and starts to run with the ball in order to shoot a goal.

Unfortunately, he also misses and just like that, all of the boys are trying to get the ball. Well most. You see, Sunghoon seemed to have forgotten the objective of the game and decided to grab Sunoo instead.

"YAH HYUNG THATS NOT FAIR I WAS ABOUT TO GET THE BALL." Sunoo laughs whilst struggling to get out of the older boys grip.

"WELL YOUR NOT GETTING IT NOW!" Sunghoon says as he continues to hold on tight to the younger boy.

The two watched as the other boys chased after the ball, giggling as Sunghoon continued to back-hug the younger boy, ensuring he doesn't escape.

"Yah, you know you are supposed to be catching the ball, not canoodling!" Jungwon yells at the pair, causing the other boys to stop and stare.

The blonde let's go of Sunoo in panic and grows red in the face.

"Why don't you guys put us out of our misery and just get together?" Riki states, oblivious to the situation.

"Ignore him, let's just carry on!" The cat-like boy says in order to avoid making it any more awkward between the pair.

"Sorry everyone.." Sunghoon says, still feeling a little embarrassed about the encounter.

After this, the boys continue to play. The atmosphere was filled with the sound of their laughs and giggles as they ended up mostly just fighting over the basket ball rather than scoring any goals.

The sky was forming a pink colour as the sun was setting. The group of seven were now tired and exhausted from all their fun and were pretty much all lying on top of each other on the floor.

"I think it's best we get going now, we have school tomorrow!" Jungwon suggests, noticing its 7pm.

"Okay party pooper. I guess you're right." Ni-ki says, getting an eye roll from Jungwon.

"See you guys tomorrow! Sleep well." Jake says dragging Heeseung along with him.

Heeseung waves to the other guys as he is being pulled along by Jake.

Jungwon and Ni-Ki follow, hugging Sunoo before leaving to go home as well.

After waving the rest of the group off, Jay, Sunghoon and Sunoo all leave together.

"So, Sunoo. I hear you are performing with Heeseung at the summer dance!" Jay says as the three walk to Sunghoon's house.

"Yes I am! I'm quite nervous but I think it'll be okay." The younger boy replies.

"That's good to hear! Who are you bringing with you to the dance?" Jay asks curiously.

"Uhm, Sunghoon.." Sunoo says, feeling a little shy.

"Oooo cool! I am so excited to the dance and to hear you perform!" The older boy smiles, ruffling the younger boys hair before stopping after seeing the death stare he was getting from Sunghoon. "Anyway... uhm, Sunghoon, why are you still walking? Your house is right here!" Jay says, yelling the last sentence in order to get the other boys attention.

"I'll be two minutes, just go in!" The blonde scowls, annoyed at Jays obliviousness.

"Tsk. No respect whatsoever. Be quick you love birds." The older boy replies.