thirty-five

Sunoo wiped his eyes after hearing his alarm clock waking him up. Immediately he grabs his phone to check the time and he notices his phone was heating up.

As he turns it on he is overwhelmed by what he sees. He had over 5000+ follow requests.

"Wow, news travels fast..." Sunoo thought to himself as he realises most of these followers were from Sunghoons latest post.

Sunoo slides out of his bed and puts his phone down so he can get himself ready for school. He puts on his uniform rapidly and brushed his hair in order to make it look neater.

The black-haired boy then goes down to eat some breakfast whilst he chats to his mum since he has more time today.

"You've been out a lot lately. Its not like you but I'm glad. I was getting worried seeing you study all the time." His mum says whilst Sunoo scoffs down his food.

"I've realised that I don't need to work constantly. I'm gonna try and have some actual fun this summer! Anyway, I should probably go now. Bye mum, love you!" Sunoo says, getting up to hug his mum.

"Bye Sun!" She says, hugging him back.

As usual, Sunoo walked and crossed paths with Sunghoon and Jay.

"Morning Sunshine!" Sunghoon says, immediately patting the younger boys head.

"Did you sleep well?" Sunoo asks the blonde.

"Yes I did! You?" Sunghoon replies.

"I slept well too!" The younger boy says.

"AHEM. I am here too.." Jay says, annoyed at the two for being so adoring towards each other.

"Sorry Jay hyungie. How are you doing this morning?" Sunoo says, giving the boy an apologetic look.

"How cute! I'm doing well!" Jay says, his face completely melted at how cute Sunoo was.

"Oh my god, I almost forgot. You wont believe how many follow requests I received this morning. OVER 5000! Thanks for the free followers Hoon." Sunoo says, giggling as he said the last sentence.

"Well.. are you gonna make your account public? Or are you just gonna leave it private and ignore the requests?" Sunghoon questions the younger boy.

"Hmm... I'm not really sure. I mean I never really wanted to be "popular" you know. That's why I only had a few people on my account. I'll think about it." The black-haired says.

"That makes sense. Give it some time to think about." Jay says agreeing with the younger boy.

After their conversations about the excitement about the upcoming basketball match, the three finally arrived to school and met with Heeseung and Jake who were waiting by the entrance.

"Morning guys! Wheres Riki and Jungwon?" Heeseung asks.

"They'll be in the library. They're always there in the mornings!" Sunoo explains to Heeseung.

"Okay! Let's go there then!" Jake says, to which the other boys nodded and followed.

On the way to the library, Sunoo was met with some strange looks. Some people were whispering near him and others were giggling with each other about who knows what.

"Sunoo? Are you and Sunghoon dating?" A girl in the year below called Rei asked.

"Uhm.. no? We're just friends now!" Sunoo explains.

"Oh really? I thought because of the selca Sunghoon posted!" Rei replies, shocked after hearing Sunoo's response.

"I have a feeling I'm gonna be asked by many people about this." Sunoo says to Rei.