twenty- eight

Sunoo's heart was racing. Those words "Sing to me" made him feel sick with nerves. It should be easy for him sing to someone he considers a friend but the thought made him so queasy he could faint.

"Take your time... sing whatever you want." Sunghoon says, aware that the younger boy seemed quite nervous.

"Okay... don't judge me though. If my voice cracks it's because I am terrified." Sunoo replies chuckling a little to ease his fear.

"Dont be silly. I'm not going to judge you, I already know you have a beautiful voice. This is to boost your confidence." The blonde replies.

Sunoo decides to sing his current favourite song, Cupid by Fifty Fifty. He plays the music and sings a long with it, smiling as he does since the song is so cute.

Sunghoon watches the boy sing his heart out with a smile of awe on his face. The cutest boy singing the cutets song, could it get any sweeter.

Sunoo ends the song and is met with the sound of applause coming from Sunghoon making him blush.

"Sunoo, you are so good. That was amazing and so cute! You have to perform, the world needs to hear your voice." Sunghoon says, in complete amazement at how good Sunoo was.

"Stop it! You're making me shy! Okay okay... I'll do it. As long as you are there, I think I'm gonna need you for emotional support." Sunoo says, before pulling out his phone to text heesueng informing him he will do the perfomance.

"Is that you saying you want to go to the ball with me?" Sunghoon smirks and caused Sunoo to go red again in the face.

"No! I mean.. unless you have someone else to go with we might as well go together?" Sunoo explains to the blonde who is just smiling back.

"You make a good point. Plus, I kinda wanted to go the dance but I didn't know who to go with so at least that's sorted." The blonde says.

"Great! Well then.. should we sleep?" Sunoo asks, noticing the older boy seemed tired.

"Let's just rest and chat." Sunghoon replies.

The two then talk as they always do about little things in their lives. Sunoo constantly laughs at all Sunghoon's tales especially ones that happened during basketball. Sunoo also learns more about Sunghoon's ice skating hobbies and how he doesn't practice as much now but he wants to go to the ice rink again soon as much as Sunoo wants to watch him.

"Isn't it crazy. Only a few weeks ago we hated each other, now look at us. Having a sleepover?  Despite everything negative that has happened over the last few weeks.. I'm glad we got closer." The blonde says quite randomly making Sunoo's heart tingle and his eyes start to water up.

"I hated you so much. More than anyone could ever explain... I never gave you a chance. I didn't realise how much this hatred was affecting my life. As soon as you broke down the wall between as I have never been happier. Thank you Sunghoon." The latter replies, reminiscing of everything that had happened between the two.

"I'm glad you're happier. Like I said before, I really do love that smile of yours." The older boy says patting the younger boys head.

Sunoo went back into bed, where he swiftly fell asleep. After such an exhausting day he was a lot more tired than usual.

"Sunoo...? Are you awake? Sunoo..." the blonde whispers, realising it was just him still up.

The older boy closed his eyes and tried to get to sleep but his mind wouldn't let him. He kept replaying the same scenes from the film he had just watched. He was starting to think that maybe watching a horror film to cling onto Sunoo was not the best idea.