𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖.

~ Crystal ~

The piercing, predatory look in the silvery eyes that devour my naked figure, claim every inch and curve. The possessive, strong hands that grip, squeeze and graze my petite body, lust seeing through every little touch. Low, erotic, starved growls flooded my senses, drowning me in delight that kept enhancing. The heavy weight of his powerful, intimidating, enormous, muscular body on top of me, pinning me down to our bed, immersing me in the arousing, pleasant, musky scent of sandalwood. The insatiable, famished motions of his tongue and mouth. The salacious, ravishing, delirious pace of his deep, satisfying thrusts.

Every detail of our heavenly loving corrupted my mind, filled my slumber with the most debauched dreams and gave my heart and my soul no peace.

Another she-wolf would have had enough by the end of the first bliss in our bed, needing no repeat in the bathroom and then again in the bed. Another she-wolf would be wailing in sensitivity by now.

Yet I cannot seem to have had enough.

My wolf is restless, panting with eros and begging for more, amplifying the sensuality of my dreams.

"Crystal."- growled my mate lowly, hungrily, yet gently, feeling my small body lean into his, my hips buckling backwards towards his.

"You are soaked, my little star."- rasped my beloved hoarsely, growling louder in lust once my ass pressed against his long, hard, big cock.

My blue eyes slowly fluttered open, instantly closing in pleasure as I felt his fervent touch on my breasts, my back arching in ecstasy. My dainty hands clutched the downy pillow, gripping it as he kissed my neck zealously and knead my delicate breasts, making it impossible to contain the sheer sounds of enjoyment.

"Open up for me, my precious Crystal."- growled Adonis needfully, purring in pleasure as I was already welcoming him by moving my upper leg to the side, exposing myself to him, giving him all access to myself.

"Adonis."- I purred in satisfaction, taking him inch by inch, moaning at the concoction of the feelings.

Tenderness and soreness blended into the beautiful pleasure, every fibre in me basking in rapture, luxuriating in what's only mine to savour.

"You have even no the merest idea how torturous it was to lay with you and feel every erotic dream that hazed your pretty mind as if they were my own, my sweet Crystal. You have no sheerest clue how badly I wanted to sink my cock deep inside this needy, tight pussy of yours and fuck you deliciously, fill you up and fecundate you with my seed."- spoke my beloved mate, squeezing my breast and gripping my hips while claiming me, my soul wallowing in every word.

"Yes."- I moaned sheerly, my heart fluttering and my mind delighting in the mere thought.

"Give me your child. Impregnate me."- I almost purred in rapture, wishing for nothing more than to have his child, and my words drew him mad with happiness and ardency.

I know I cannot get pregnant yet, I have to go into my first heat first and I am yet to ask for his child in a way the moon demands, but the thought of me bearing our pup gladdened me and my soul fluttered with cheer.

I want to give him a child, I want to give him a big family and nurture our beautiful family in ways I have always wished for.