𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗.

~ Adonis ~

Inconsiderate, selfish and possessive beast. 

That's what I am.

For a whole week, I have been keeping my gift all to myself: fucking her, loving her, caring for her, protecting her and basking in her light, adoration, kindness, gentleness and neediness in me. 

My sweet mate is delighted with me, so happy that she has not asked about the coronation and rituals yet and that's how I wish to keep it for as long as the moon will let me.

I smiled as I watched my blessing rush into her closet, beaming at me once she saw me following her. 

"Will you pick a dress for me to wear, my treasure?"- asked my gift preciously, purring at the feeling of my hands upon her tiny, moon-kissed cheeks. 

"I would love to, my little star."- I retorted gently, leaning down to taste this sunny smile, my beasts purring in delight at the tenderness of her loving touch and the honeyed flavour of her luscious lips. 

I need to tend to my commitments today, there are too many things that need my attention, and my miracle wanted to join me, I want to have her near, but by the damn moon, do I doubt that we will make it past that door. 

There is no amount of time that can ever be adequate for me to relish in my beloved enough.

Our lips parted just for a brisk second, her shapely, nubile chest flapping with heavy breaths, a proud, content, satisfied smile upon my face. I kissed her forehead softly, my eyes skimming through her grand wardrobe, taking in every gown. 

"I want you in a blue dress, my gorgeous Crystal."- I said warmly and she glanced with those ample, starry eyes at the gown that I wish to see on her today. 

The downiest silk of the most superb, ocean blue shade - magnificent flattery for her crystal eyes. The skintight bodice will inflate her appetising curves and the corset and alluring neckline will compliment the round, delicate shape of her perfect breasts. 

"Will you tie the corset for me, my treasure, please?"- asked my love with a loving smile, planting a doting kiss on my lips as I smiled and nodded in response. 

I approached the rack and took the gown to help her in it, delighting myself in the luxury of touching her silken skin, lightly and adoringly, my lips delicate on her comely neck. My goddess smiled dazzlingly at me, enjoying my caress, attention, love and worship. My large, sinewy hands pulled the laces, one by one, tying the corset while I kissed my darling fondly, submerging her into my love. Sapphire earrings, ring and pendant enhanced the glimmer in her eyes.

"You are exquisite, my sweet Crystal."- I said from the depth of my heart, marvelling at my goddess as she blushed, shy and pure, wrapped up in my arms. 

"I am taking you to the royal jeweller today, my precious gift. You need the crown."- I stated dotingly and she turned to face me, her trim arms around my neck, bringing us closer to each other. 

"Will it look like yours?"- wondered my angel, relief brewing within me as her curiosity didn't concern everything I am trying to lure away from us. 

"It will undoubtedly have some alike details, but the rest will be up to your preference entirely, my little female."- I responded lovingly, joyful to see the excitement in those astral eyes. 

"Now, let's go deal with the conclave and audience, my Queen."- I said tenderly, kissing her lovely cheeks before wrapping my arm around her slender waist and leading her out of our chambers. 

We walked down the grand, marble stairs, perhaps, for the first time in days dressed and properly out of our bed, but neither of us is bothered by the notion.