𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎.

~ Crystal ~

The zealous feeling of a solid, warm, brawny body against mine made me purr, my hands resting on rock-hard, large biceps, my nails digging into the smooth skin. A pair of heavy, strong arms tightened around my waist, hauling me closer, and my cheek brushed over the broad, robust chest, my little figure coalescing into the vast, tall, muscular body by my side.

"My darling."- a growl, as quiet as a whisper, but as fervent and consuming as the wildest lust, was enough to make my purrs mould into soft, breathy moans as my hands glided along his chest, finding their way down to his rigid, tantalising abs, all while my needy eyes watched, devouring every inch I touched.

My hands clasped onto his hips and I slid down, biting my lip at the feeling of his hand entangling into my long, blonde hair, weaving into it to tilt my head back for my blue eyes to lock on the pair of beautiful, silvery eyes I love so much.

"Open your mouth for me, my sweetheart."- rasped my mate huskily, his other hand around his massive, thick, sleek with his essence cock, stroking it, and growled when I obeyed before he could finish speaking.

"My good girl."- growled Adonis in lust, fisting my hair while sinking his big cock into my mouth, my lips locking around him as I sucked eagerly, my hands eager to wrap around his base and massage him.

"You are so fucking beautiful, my darling. You look so fucking divine with my cock inside your little mouth."- spoke my beloved mate smokily, his knuckled brushing over my neck that he took in a firm, but temperate hold, making me moan.

His praise and compliments flushed my fair skin with a pink blush. I moved my head down, taking another 2 inches, and he growled lowly, his eyes shutting close to feel me, my desire and craving. I sucked his cock slowly and salaciously before stopping for a moment to kiss and lick him, stroke and massage all of his length.

My senses submerged in the eros as I drowned in the moment, wishing for nothing, but to obscure beneath the sheets with my soulmate.

"Swallow."- demanded my mate fervently, his silver eyes reaching to my soul, and caressed my neck with his thumb while pulling my hair, and I swallowed gladly, my hands on his rock-hard erection, moving up and down with need and hunger.

I licked his tip, collecting every drop, and gently laid him on his back, moaning as I kissed every inch of his steely, chiselled body, taking my time to straddle him and, finally, kiss his lips.

~Adonis ~

I gripped the flimsy, dark blue, silk nightgown and tugged it upwards, eager to toss it away and run my hands over my beloved's sleek, downy skin and mark every fucking inch.

"Hands on the headboard and hold on tight, my little star."- I instructed hoarsely, squeezing her round, luscious ass, and she nodded, kissing me amorously once more before obeying.

Her dainty hands clutched on the headboard, she sat a little because of the position, her perky, sensuous breasts right before my face and tight pussy against my cock, soaking it with her juices, showing me how ready she is.

"I want this pussy to be a drenched mess full of my cum when I am done with you, my precious Crystal."- I growled in need, giving her every inch at once while latching onto her delicate breasts, making her scream out in pleasure and delight.

"You are so fucking tight and perfect, my darling."- I spoke lowly, fucking her savagely while kissing, biting and sucking her small nipples, my hands on her nubile chest, squeezing and fondling.