𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐.

~ Adonis ~

The day began early, it had to if I wanted to guarantee my mate's and the kingdom's safety.

"I want you to include more endurance training. Magi don't walk, they fly on serpents and those creatures are swift. I want every single soldier in the finest shape."- I told Dionis, handing him the training scheme back, almost satisfied with everything he arranged. 

"Do you really think they will try to take Her Highness? Are they that boneheaded?"- muttered my Beta, a low, edged growl escaping from me as I got back to training. 

"Nobody will take my mate."- I growled in rage, possessive, agitated and outraged by the sheer fucking possibility of anyone even thinking of lurking around my female.

"Your Highness."- bowed the legion, ready for the training with Dionis, whom I trust to ensure the army's best form.

The wolves got to training, going through every minuscular detail with my Beta, and I minded my own cloud of thoughts, my fury leashing out on the punching bag.

My little mate is safe and happy, she is reading in the library, surrounded by her maids and the guards are just behind the door. 

The sheer image of that silenced my anger lightly, clearing my senses that were so hazed with stress, apprehension and wrath that I overlooked how hard I hit the bag, so strongly that it ripped, falling on the ground in shreds.

"Replace it."- I growled lowly as one of the soldiers got to work, not delayed by a second, aware of the rage that burns like wildfire within me, ready to destroy all that there is in the world to keep my sweet gift safe and mine.

I trained vigorously, alleviating myself of tension and fury, needing a subdued and sane mind before the gathering with the council.

~ Crystal ~

I affably asked my maids to take some rest before heading to my beloved, my heart swelling with exhilaration and excitement as I dreamt of my plans. 

As soon as I entered the grounds, the pair of beautiful, silver eyes locked on my blue irises, making me smile and rush to my treasure. 

"My love."- I almost purred in happiness, beaming as his large, strong hand cupped my cheek for him to tilt my head back and kiss my forehead. 

The benevolent moon knows there is no gesture better than this

"Are you training, my treasure?"- I asked gently, my hands delicate on his robust chest, my wolf wallowing in pride and joy as he growled lowly and pulled me closer once a few soldiers dared to look our way, his hands becoming possessive as they gripped my ass to show his claim on me. 

"Not if you need anything, my little star."- responded my Adonis lovingly, kissing my lips dotingly, my heart revelling in beautiful sensations. 

"I do need something, but I cannot let you know what exactly."- I murmured shyly, blushing, and he tensed up from worry that I rushed to erase with comforting, adoring kisses. 

"Everything is alright, my love, I am okay. It is just something very special, something that only you are allowed to see once it is ready."- I spoke tenderly with a smile, pecking his forehead fondly.