𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓.

~ Crystal ~

Not a second of sleep.

Only maddening passion and eros. 

Every second without him all over me, deep inside me and pressed firmly against me is hell for the both of us. 

"Adonis."- a breathless, blissed-out moan was all I could let out as my mate sucked and kissed my clit, devouring me, neither of us capable of treating this mere bath as just a bath because we cannot contain this need, lust and love. 

"That's my good, little mate. Cum for me, my darling."- growled my beloved, eating me feverishly, destroying my sanity as I moaned, wailed and panted, my legs quivering over his broad shoulders.

My eyes rolled back and I wailed in delicious pleasure, panting and screaming in delight as I came undone again, my hands clutching the edges of the beautiful bathtub. My legs trembled as he licked me up and sucked my tender clit, shots of electricity trailing down my spine as I moaned in bliss, desperate for everything he is giving me. 

"Can you take my cock, my little Crystal?"- asked my mate in care with a gentle purr while kissing my body salaciously, my core tingling with excitement at the mixture of his love and lust, and I nodded eagerly, hungrier for him by the second. 

I was quick to slide off the edge of the bathtub and he was swift to take my place and sit me on his thick, throbbing, massive cock. 

"Fuck."- growled my beloved mate loudly and gruffly, squeezing my ass as I rocked onto him in a needy, starved tempo, an overpowering crescendo threatening to explode sooner with every new stroke. 

His large hand gripped the back of my neck, tilting my head for him to kiss me deeply, erotically, filthily and lustfully, his tongue tracing every corner of my mouth, making me moan in pleasure and whimper in need.

"You are going to be so fucking beautiful with our pup growing inside you, my sweet Crystal. You are going to make me so goddamn happy."- spoke my Adonis with a husky growl, his hand against my flat stomach like a shield, and I kissed him passionately, wishing for nothing, but to make all of this come true. 

"I want this so much. I want to be pregnant with our pup more than anything."- I spoke softly into the kiss, my nails scratching his broad, muscled back as he gripped my hips and growled, fucking me possessively, touching the deepest spots so hard that I whimpered, moaning and gasping like a mess.

My small body melted into his big, sinewy, powerful physic as he began pounding into me, his plump lips all over my neck and chest, rebranding every little inch of me, his touch setting flames of heavenly pleasure in me. 

"This little pussy is so damp perfect."- snarled my mate tantalisingly as my climax rushed through each fibre within me, my cheeks blazing pink at his crudeness that I cannot help, but wallow in. 

"It is yours."- words flew out of my mouth and he growled, his fingertips digging into my skin as his pace became rougher. 

"Yes, it is mine, my little star. It is mine to fuck, kiss, lick, devour, finger and fill. Every inch of your holy, exquisite body is mine, you are mine and I will destroy anyone, who as much as dares to look at you."- said my beloved with animalistic territoriality, his hand diving between my legs, my mark tingling at his words that awoke the dirties kind of desires within me.