𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗.

~ Adonis ~

As I stirred from the depths of sleep, a sensuous sensation danced across my chest, stirring me to consciousness. 

My senses slowly came alive, registering the delicate touch of my mate's hands gliding down from my broad chest to my chiselled abs. The warmth of her touch seeped through my skin, igniting a primal fire within me. Her featherlight touch sent a jolt of electricity through me, awakening every nerve in my body.

Her jasmine scent enveloped me, intertwining with my own, a heady mix that intoxicated my senses. It was as if every molecule of her being was infused with my essence, driving me to the brink of madness with desire.

I opened my eyes to see her lying beside me, bathed in the soft light filtering through the curtains, her hair spread out like a golden halo on the pillows. She looked up at me with eyes that sparkled with love and desire, a silent invitation filled with longing and love

I reached out to her, pulling her close, feeling the warmth of her petite body against mine. She melted into me, fitting perfectly against me. Our lips met in a passionate kiss, sealing our love and desire for each other.

With a low growl, I drew her closer, revelling in the feeling of her bare, satiny skin against my own. Our bodies melded together, a perfect fit as if they were made to intertwine in this intimate dance of desire. 

Without utter a word, I slid my hand between her slender thighs, growling when she instantly parted them, giving herself to me. 

"My love."- my darling moaned in delight, gripping my shoulders firmly as I sunk my fingers inside her tight pussy, growling with lust.

"Morning, day or night, it doesn't matter, does it? You are always wet for me, your little pussy is always needy in my attention, isn't that so, my sweetheart?"- I asked her hoarsely, fingering her hard and fast, having her at my mercy. 

"Only you."- she purred every word, moaning and whimpering as I gave my Queen exactly what she needed and wanted. 

"That's fucking right, my darling. Only me because this perfect pussy is mine."- I stated through growls, punctuating every word with a rough thrust of my fingers as she squirmed against me and held onto me.

"Adonis, my love."- my beautiful Crystal moaned in bliss, shattering into pieces within seconds, and I drank her sweet moans in a hungry, ardent kiss, savouring the melodic sound. 

I gripped her hips and laid on my back, positioning her on top of me. The crisp white covers slid down, pooling at her waist, and she nudged them away, baring herself completely for me. 

"Mmh, my treasure."- my sweet mate whimpered in pleasure as she rubbed against me, soaking my cock with her wetness. 

"Such a good girl for me."- I praised her as I palmed her perky, firm breasts and squeezed them hard, earning the most delicious moan from her. 

"I need you inside of me."- my Crystal spoke softly while rubbing against me, gasping when I pinched her little nipples and teased them with my thumbs. 

My hand reached for her hips, guiding her to sit up, and in one smooth movement, she sunk onto me, taking me entirely. 

"That's my good, little mate. So fucking wet and tight."- I growled lowly as she began rocking onto me fast and hard, desperate and needy. 

"You feel so perfect."- my darling murmured breathily, whimpering and riding me faster when my hand enlaced her delicate throat. 

"That's because this cock was meant for you, my sweet Crystal. You were meant to ride this cock."- I said through a growl, my starved gaze trailing over every inch of my goddess, marvelling at how breathtaking and sensual she was.