introduction

This is a fictional story based on royal family of Rajasthan who still enjoys all the luxuries and being part of royal Dynasty of Jaipur, have immense respect among people of that area even today's time.

Character sketch:-

1. Hari Singh Rajawat - current head of the royal family. Most respected person in whole Jaipur. People call him "bade hukum" ( it's a phrase in Hindi which was used in older times to give respect to king and other respected persons).

    Currently his family consists of:-

A) king's late elder son's widow(Malini Singh Rajawat) and her two kids ( Manveer Singh Rajawat and Dhani Singh Rajawat)

B) King's younger son( Rajweer Singh Rajawat) and daughter in law (Manyata Singh Rajawat) and their twin daughters ( Ridhi and Sidhi)

C) king has two daughters also who are married to another royal families of Rajasthan.

       Everyone bows down in front of king out of respect and he truly deserves that as he still cares and do lots of charity work for people of his area but king had committed a sin long back which destroyed so many lives and now he is living in that guilt.

2. Sidharth Singh Rajawat -

Eldest grandson of king, step brother of Manveer and Dhani and next heir of royal crown. People of Jaipur calls him "Chote hukum" as he is going to be their next king. He had never met his father and lost his mother when he was just 10 years old and got to know about his true identity only after his mother's death. He lived in servants quarter of his own palace for 6 years before going out of country forever after facing a tragedy and vowed to never come back.
He is a self made multi- billionaire who had lost two most important person in two tragedies and now decided that he will not let anyone come close to him ever.Everyone looks upto him as their protector,provider,but no one sees him as a normal human except his only closest friend, Samaira Chouhan.

Everyone looks upto him as their protector,provider,but no one sees him as a normal human except his only closest friend, Samaira Chouhan

3. Samaira Chouhan -

Most famous pediatrician in whole Rajasthan, closest friend of Sidharth and in one sided love with him despite knowing it will never be reciprocated but happy that he will not love anyone else either if not her and it was more than enough for her.