ch-35

They came back to home. Aranya was going towards her room but Sidharth stopped her.

  " Yesterday, your mother called me as she couldn't contact you. I told her that you are sleeping and didn't tell her whatever happened. I hope you will say the same if she will ask you." Sidharth said to Aranya.

  "Thankyou for not telling her anything."
Aranya said to him.

   " It's ok. Go and take rest. Don't need to go to office today." Sidharth said to her and went away from there. Aranya felt little disappointed.

    She wanted to talk to him and make him understand her side of story that how messed up her mind was. But he was not giving her any chance. She was feeling little ashamed of herself for her yesterday's behaviour also. The most important thing which was eating her mind was this new information regarding some mysterious girl whom Sidharth apparently loved once and maybe still does. She wanted to know about that girl but didn't know whom to ask about her. She was almost sure that no one will tell her anything specially after what she did yesterday. With sadness filled heart, she went to her room.

    Sidharth had convinced staff members to resume the duty and instructed them to not talk with Aranya unnecessarily. Samaira had called him after reaching London and asked him about Aranya. He told her that it was just a small misunderstanding and everything was back to normal again. She wanted to talk to him more regarding Aranya and his thoughts about her but he excused her in the name of some urgent work and disconnected the call. He wanted to tell everything to Samaira but he needed sometime to get grip on the situation around him.

   Currently, he was sitting in his office with his team. Some important discussions were going on regarding the last stage work of hotel but his mind couldn't focus on it. First because of yesterday's events and second because of lack of sleep. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore so he decided to interrupt them.

   " Mr Murthy, can you please handle all of this by yourself? I have full confidence on you that you will do it even better than me. I have to focus on something else which is more important than this. So please excuse me guys." Sidharth said to everyone present there.

   " Sure sir, as you wish." Mr Murthy said and everyone left the cabin in next few seconds.

   Sidharth sighed with relief and texted his assistant to not disturb him for next 1-2 hours. After that he went to the couch and lied down on it keeping his arms on his head. Soon his mind shut itself off and he drifted into deep slumber after so much Chaos.

   On the other side, Aranya spent whole day resting at home. In afternoon, when she went to kitchen to get some food, she felt embarrassed after seeing those staff members. They were also feeling awkward after previous incident. Aranya realised the blunder she did with those innocent people who were just worried for her. So she apologized to them with folded hands and tear filled eyes. This gesture of her shocked them and at the same time melted their hearts too. They too apologized to her for their behaviour and to make up this, cooked Aranya's favourite dishes for lunch.

     Aranya felt overwhelmed after seeing their efforts for her. She ate lunch with them only and felt relieved that they forgave her so easily for her scary stunt.
How she wished that Sidharth could also forgive her this much easily but she knew it was not possible.

    Past lunch time, Aranya went to take nap but was not able to sleep as she was sleeping since morning. After trying for few minutes, she gave up. She decided to read some book and went to Sidharth's study room. Soon she got bored there too as she was not big fan of those heavy classics. She decided to go outside and take a stroll in the back garden as weather was really pleasant but when she was going outside, her eyes landed on the door which used to connect Sidharth's room with study room.  Suddenly something striked in her mind and her legs itself went in that direction.