ch-16

"What kind of plan" Aranya asked to Maan.

" See, he is very powerful both financially and support wise from local people.We can't do anything in one go,we have to go step by step. In start, we can do something which can cause him huge loss financially. Next Monday, he has a very important meeting regarding a mega project deal. He is almost sure that he will get this contract but we have to make sure that he should not get it at any cost. It will be a big blow to him both financially and emotionally and it will be our first win against him. You have to do a very small work for it. You have to take advantage of living in his home. All you have to do is, go into his study room and find a small pendrive then you have to copy whole data and send it to me, that's it. I will handle rest of things.Trust me,if we will manage to sabotage this deal then he will go bonkers and it will be our first win. Are you ready? Think wisely because it's a golden chance to do something against him and if you are having any doubts then remember what he has done with you. He doesn't deserve any sympathy or goodness. Got it?" Maan tried his best to provoke her.

" Ok, I will do that. I was waiting for such kind of opportunity and no, he will never get any sympathy from me ever." Aranya told him and cut the call.

Maan had an evil smile on his face after talking with her.

" You have used Aranya to defeat me, I will use her to destroy you. You have no idea, what you have given to me. I had never thought that someone in your own home can work for me. The work which your loyal dogs could not do for me, so called Mrs Sidharth Singh Rajawat will do. What an irony." Maan said to himself and started laughing like a Maniac.

Aranya looked here and there and went away to her office. She was ready to do anything which can hurt Sidharth in any form and she got a golden opportunity which she will not miss at all.

     That evening she went home early to execute the plan. She asked from house staff about Sidharth's study room. He told her but when she went there, it was locked. She asked for keys, the staff was little hesitant to give keys because there was a very strict rule, in Sidharth's absence,no one was allowed to enter in his personal room and study room which were interconnected. Aranya can sense the hesitation and decided to use her trump card.

" You know who I am right? Your so called Chote Hukum didn't tell you that this house is now mine too and I can go anywhere and no one can stop me. Should I call him and tell about you?" She acted perfectly in front of him.

" I am sorry Rani Sahiba, I will open it now only." He said and opened the door of study room immediately and went away from there.

     Aranya felt relieved seeing her plan worked. After that she entered inside. The moment she entered, she was awestruck by looking at the view in front of her. It was a very huge room and was giving classic vintage vibes. Whole walls on two sides were covered with big book shelves.On one wall, there was a very beautiful vintage painting. It had a balcony too and there was a closed gate just beside balcony door. She was looking everything with big excited eyes but her phone's notification brought her back to reality and she reminded herself why she was there. She instantly came back to senses and started searching. She noticed a big table which had so many files over it and it had many drawers. She decided to search those drawers first
because rest of the places had only books
She immediately went near that table and started her search. She opened almost all the drawers but couldn't find anything. Now only one drawer was left. She prayed to God and opened it. After searching it thoroughly, finally she got a pen drive but she was not sure, it was the same one or not. So, she took out her iPad and connected that pan drive to it to check it's data. When she got assured that it was the same data which Maan was talking about,she felt so happy. She copied whole data in her iPad and when it was done, she removed it. She kept her iPad on the table and was about to put the pendrive in its original place but at that very moment she heard a voice from behind which shocked her to the core and she got scared.