chapter-1

Current time:-

Whole Jaipur city and main palace was beautifully decorated as if it was some festival. Well, for local people it was because today king Hari Singh Rajawat had turned 75 years old.So, it was indeed a celebration time for each person out there.

A grand celebration party was organised in the party hall of palace to celebrate king's birthday. Most influential people from all over India were invited to be part of the celebration and king's whole family was also there including his both daughters family. It was truly a festive moment for everyone.

     All of them specially the kids were waiting for king's nod to start the party because they had planned special surprise for him but he was just sitting on his chair talking with his guest casually. Everybody were whispering among themselves about for whom king was still waiting.

  "Oh god, such drama is happening here. Why the hell he is keeping all of us waiting here like this? Oh sorry, I forgot his pet dog is still not here. I swear, someday I really feel like killing both of them in one go. I just can't tolerate them anymore." Maanveer said to his uncle.

   "Maan,control yourself and calm down.
We will also get our time,so just relax and don't do any stupidity. You very well know who they are." His uncle Rajveer tried to make him understand.

" Relax? Calm down? Seriously?How can you even say that? After 6-7 months, this stupid old man will officially make my dearest brother sorry step brother,next king,the heir of royal crown,that bastard will become king and we will become his servants and you are telling me to calm down,go to hell" Maan busted on his uncle.

" I know but it will happen in future and we still have 6-7 months left, don't forget anything can happen in this duration." Raajveer consoled him.

" From last 3 years you are giving me same excuse and now it's only few months left. Everyone already worship him and if he will become official king then we will be finished. He doesn't even have any weakness which can be used against him, bloody bestest man.The only person close to him,we can't even use her against him because we all know that she is not his weakness. Bloody bestest man my foot " Maan shouted in anger.

   "Maan, don't you even dare to think about Samaira. Do you even know who is her father? She is completely out from our reach and I have a breaking news for you. This girl Samaira is going to be very useful for us without doing anything. She will take away our biggest enemy far away from us. That's why I am telling you, we don't need to dirty our hands" Rajveer again tried to give him hope.

" What do you mean?" Maan asked him with curiosity.

" I have come to know from my sources that Samaira wants to get married to Sidharth and she doesn't want him to be involved here. So most probably after marriage, they will settle down in her home city, London. Sidharth will be gone forever from our life and our problem will be solved." Rajveer explained to him about the rumour he had heard.

" Are you sure?" Maan asked still being doubtful.

" Well, we can hope for the best and even in worst case scenario, if it won't happen then you know, in our country accidents and heart attacks have become so common these days. Anyone can have these anytime" Rajveer said to him and winked.

Maan was about to say something again but stopped after listening sound of helicopter landing near the palace. He closed his feast tightly in anger knowing very well who that person can be.

"Think of the devil and devil arrived" saying this he walked away from party.

By hearing that sound king stood up at his place and there was bright smile on his face.Everyone also followed him due to respect.There was complete pin drop silence in that grand hall which was full on chaos and laughter few seconds back.