ch-8

Next day:-

      Aranya was working on her desk. Suddenly she heard his voice and got shocked to find him in their working area. He was discussing something with Mr Murthy and other two men. Aranya just kept looking at him who was occupied in some serious discussions.

  " I understood everything, what happened, why happened but the only thing I am still not able to figure out, why he threatened that taxi driver like that? It was not something casual or small thing. How can he do that to someone?" Aranya thought to herself and got even more confused.

   She decided to ask him directly. The moment she realised he was going away, she went behind him and when she realised there were no one, she called out him from behind.

  " I want to talk to you about that day when I came to India. I want to know why you did that to that taxi driver. It was something very serious, so I want to know what was your intention behind that? How can you threaten someone just like that?" Aranya accused him.

  Sidharth turned around after hearing her. Her questions took him back to those years in the past.

Flashback:-

       During her stay in India in that summer 13 years ago, one afternoon  when Yashodhara came to meet Sidharth
She couldn't find him and started searching him. After few minutes, she heard his voice from above. He was climbed upon a big mango tree and was plucking mangoes. She got excited and decided she will also climb the tree and pluck mangoes by herself because she had never done that before. When she started doing that, Sidharth warned her from above and immediately came down and stopped her from doing that.

  " What are you doing? You can't climb up on a tree just like that,you will get hurt.Let's go, I have these fresh mangoes. I will make mango juice for you." He said and held her hands to take her away.

  She left his hands and refused to go with him.

  " Why I can't do that? If you can do, I also can do. I want to pluck mangoes myself.In London,we don't have mangoes tree and I never got chance to climb upon a tree. I want to do that and I will do. You can't stop me" Yashodhara said to him angrily and again went near the tree to try to climb.

   " If you will not listen to me then I am not going to talk to you ever again and from tomorrow onwards, you don't need to come here. If you will come, I will tell security staff and they will take you back,
now choice is yours " Sidharth told her from behind.

  Little Yashodhara looked at him with so much anger after listening him. Soon, big fat tears started flowing from her eyes.

  " You are very bad and mean. I will also not talk with you here onwards." She shouted on him and ran away from there

   Sidharth felt so bad. His eyes too brimmed with tears. He too went away from there.

   After sometime:-

    Sidharth went to Yashodhara who was sitting in one corner of the garden and was still crying. He was feeling guilty to make her cry.

   " I am sorry. I didn't want you to get hurt that's why I stopped you from climbing tree. You don't know how to do that and you would have fallen and got injured. You can't climb up a big tree just like that. First you have to learn it. I can teach you that. Ok, forget that, you wanted to pluck mangoes right? You can do that now, come with me" Sidharth said to her and held her hand.

  " I am not talking with you. Go from here and don't come to me." Yashodhara again shouted on him.

  " It's ok if you don't want to talk to me but you can still pluck those mangoes. You wanted that right? Come, let's go" Sidharth again told her and this time he made her stand up took her with him despite her resistance.