ch-29

Aranya went to her room. She threw her bag on the bed and started roaming here and there restlessly. Her eyes were still glassy.

   " Why on earth I am feeling bad? I should be happy that I will be free from this drama soon and I will go home. Infact, I will ask Samaira to convince Sidharth to do it as soon as possible. Why even waiting for 2-3 months more? I can sign papers digitally too.Yes, this will be best for all of us. I never came in between them. It was him who brought me forcefully in this mess. I will gladly go away from this mess the moment, I will get the chance. Everything will be back to normal again as Samaira was saying. They can live however they want and I will be with my family and friends and in my home away from all the madness which happened in last few months. I will not even remember anything from here." She told to herself while wiping tears from her eyes.

    She changed her dress and video called her mother.

   " I see, now your call only comes to your mother. What about me? When was the last time when you called me? I am really angry with you." Her father said to her from other side.

   " Hello dad, how are you? I am extremely sorry for not calling you. I was really busy and I called mom also only for some work. Please don't be angry with me." Aranya said in almost crying voice.

  " Sweetheart, you know very well that I was just teasing you then why you became this much serious? Are you ok? Is there any problem?Did you cry? Your eyes are looking swollen? What's happening there? and don't you dare to lie" Her father asked her with visible anger.

   " Dad, nothing happened. It's just that, I am missing you both today more than ever. I want to come home." She said to him.

   Her father became extremely alarmed seeing her vulnerable state on video call.
He was about to ask more but her mother came and took phone from him.
She assured him that she will talk to her and went to the balcony despite his protest.

   " Aranya, what happened my child? You
know, you can tell me anything right? We talked yesterday and you were happy then why are you looking so sad today? Please tell me what happened? Did you have any arguments with Sidharth?" Her mother asked her so softly and cautiously.

  " No mom. I didn't have any arguments with him at all.Infact,we didn't talk even.
He is busy in entertaining his girlfriend and I am feeling like an intruder here. Anyways, they can do whatever they want, I don't care. I didn't come here on my own. He himself brought me here forcefully. So, I am not at fault here. I will just mind my own business and will not interfere in their privacy." Aranya blabbered to her mother with visible red eyes and flaired nostrils.

   Her mother was shocked after listening to her would be understatement. She was not understanding anything but she decided to handle the matter carefully seeing the condition of Aranya.

   " Sidharth have a girlfriend? Are you sure that she is his girlfriend? Maybe she can be some friend or colleague."Her mother tried to sound normal as possible.

   " She is his girlfriend who is planning for their marriage as soon as I will go from here. Anyways, I don't want to talk about them as they don't matter to me. They can do whatever they want. Mom, can we please talk about something else."
She pleaded to her mother.

   Her mother remained silent for few seconds. She was still clueless and decided to talk to Sidharth to know the reality. After that, she talked with Aranya normally on other things. After a while, Aranya's mood changed for good. Her father felt relieved after seeing her talking like her usual self.

    After few hours:-

   After talking with her parents, Aranya's mood uplifted. After their call, she started watching some movie to distract herself. After a while, she felt thirsty and hungry too. So, she decided to go downstairs to get water and some food also. She was assured that Samaira must have left by now and she can eat her dinner peacefully. She got up from bed and went downstairs.