ch-17

Monday:-

  After that incident on Saturday evening, Sidharth decided to stay away from Aranya and was busy in his work, even on Sunday. Today he had to go to government's town planning office for the meeting regarding the renovation project but before that since it was first Monday of the month, so as always he first went to the temple for Pooja and after that directly came to office from the temple.

    When he entered inside main building, Aaranya was standing there waiting for the lift with other girl of her team. She was randomly looking here and there and sipping water from her bottle while waiting for the lift. The moment her eyes landed on Sidharth who was standing just few meters away from her and was talking with somone, she got choked by seeing his attire and spitted all the water of her mouth on that girl.

  " What the hell? What you did? Today is first day of the week and you spoiled my shirt." That girl complained to Aranya.

  " I am extremely sorry. Please trust me,I didn't do it intentionally. I got shocked after seeing something and that's why it happened. I am sorry once again. I will buy you, one shirt from my side but please forgive me." Aranya genuinely said sorry to her but her eyes and mind were focused on him only.

  " It's ok but what you have seen here which made you react like this way?" She asked from Aranya and then noticed she was looking somewhere else. That girl too followed her gaze and found Sidharth standing there wearing dhoti and a shawl wrapped around on his upper body. That girl understood why Aranya was shocked.

   " Oh, this is why you got shocked then I won't blame you. Trust me, first day when I had seen Sidharth Sir like this in the office, I almost got heart- attack. It's not your fault. Almost everyone's first reaction was same here but with time you will also get habitual to see him like this once in a month just like us." That girl explained to Aranya.

  After hearing that girl's explanation, Aranya looked at her with confused expressions but before that girl could say anything lift came and both went inside.
The moment lift door was almost about to close, Sidharth looked towards them and first time they were face to face after that awkward moment but it lasted only for fraction of seconds and lift moved up.

  " What you were telling me before lift came? " Aranya again asked her because she was too shocked to see Sidharth like that in the so called corporate office.

  " Oh that. Actually, Sidharth Sir belongs to royal family of Jaipur. I know, now we are a democratic country but royal family do follow their traditions and customs till now. It's their tradition that royal heir has to do Pooja in their ancestral Shiva temple in the morning at the time of sunrise on every first Monday of the month. Earlier, his grandfather used to do it but 3 years back when he fell ill, and Sidharth Sir came here from US, since then he is doing it because he is next heir of royal crown. And do you know, what is the most astonishing thing, he goes to that temple from his home on  barefoot by walking and come back also like that only. That temple is near to the main palace, so earlier kings could easily do this but Sidharth sir almost walk upto one hour to reach there and then additionally 30-45 minutes for coming back to office from temple. Isn't it something so great and unique? I mean who follows their traditions with this much dedication in today's modern time but he had not missed it even for a single day since he started doing it. This is why everyone loves and respects him so much because he is not just a successful business man but a very nice person also who values his traditions so much.I must say, he is one of a kind person and his wife will be luckiest girl of the world.You know what, sometimes, I really feel so envy from Samaira ma'am. Just imagine, in today's world, she will be called a queen, will enjoy all the luxuries of royal family and will get a husband like him and her name will also sound so royal, Mrs Samaira Sidharth Singh Rajawat. We are not at fault to feel jealous from her at all but yeah she is so sweet. I can't wait to see their great royal wedding when she will come back from London. It will be perfect fairy tale wedding and will be like a festival for our city. I know you will go away from here after 6 months but I am sure Sidharth Sir will definitely invite you in his wedding and if you will get the invitation then please don't miss the chance to come here and take part in it. You will have once in a lifetime kind of experience. Almost everyone in our city is eagerly waiting for that day. Oh God, I am feeling excited by just imagining all of this." That girl kept talking like that and when they reached their place they didn't notice.