ch-21

Note for readers:-

  Sorry for late update. I was not getting time and top of that having some health issues. So couldn't write.
Maybe next update will be delayed also. Will try my best to give it soon...🤞🤞🙏🙏

Same day:-

It was 9:00 pm at night. Hospital which used to run by Rajawat trust was buzzing with too much chaos. Whole royal family was pacing here and there. Media was trying to enter inside hospital campus to get more inner scoop but royal security was too tight to let them enter. Whole city was gossiping on latest breaking news and making their own theories regarding that.

Aranya saw the news and got shocked. She tried to call Sidharth but he didn't pick her call. She ran towards downstairs to get more information from staff members and found him entering inside home. She hurridly went towards him.

" Have you seen the news? Yesterday we got attacked and today someone attacked
your step brother, Maanveer. They are saying, he was found at some isolated place in a very badly injured condition. Someone has mercilessly beaten him up
and his condition is very critical. I think some enemy of your family is behind all of this. Do you have any idea who can do this? I mean, this is very dangerous. How can someone do such kind of crime without any fear? and how come police have no clues at all? This is pathetic. " Aranya blurted everything in one go.

Sidharth looked at her with blank face without any expressions.

" I just saw the news while coming home. I was busy in an important meeting, so I have no idea what exactly happened. Let me talk to them, then only we will get real picture. Don't worry, I am sure, our hospital is well equipped to handle such cases and he will be perfectly fine in just few days. As far as who is behind this, is concerned, police is there, it's their job to find not ours. One more thing, when you will go to office tomorrow, be careful to not discuss about this topic with anyone there. If anyone tries to indulge you,just tell them you have no idea about all this. It's my advice to you in general also. Please don't bother about these things as it has nothing to do with you and just focus on your work only. Good night " Sidharth said to her and went away from there just like that.

Aranya just stood there with open mouth and disbelief seeing his so casual attitude regarding the whole thing.

" Is he for real? Yesterday we were attacked and he got injured. Today his brother got attacked and he is so chill about all of this as if it's not a big deal. What is wrong with this man? Can't he behave like a normal person for once?"
Aranya thought to herself with so much annoyance towards Sidharth's ignorant attitude.

Sidharth was standing in his balcony looking at the city with a faraway look in his eyes. At that moment his phone started ringing. He saw the caller id and and took a deep breathe before answering the call.

" Hello Mr Rajawat, I hope everything is fine now?" Sidharth asked him formally.

" Thankyou so much Sidharth for accepting my request. I know whatever Maan did was wrong but we didn't deserve to suffer because of what he did
and currently he is also in hospital in a very bad state. I don't know what exactly happened with him but soon will try to find out." Rajveer told Sidharth.

" Mr Rajawat, so according to your logic,
I also didn't deserve to suffer because of someone else's mistake, right? Anyways, if you are thinking, whatever happened today was my planning then you are absolutely wrong. Before assuming my hand in all of these incidents, you should have checked what your dearest nephew was doing behind your back. There were so many irregularities in your business handling, that's why it came under IT- radars, they don't do it overnight just on someone's instructions. That whole drugs thing was happening since so long in your hotel and your dearest nephew was also involved in it. What do you think, hotel staff can have guts to do all this without any fear? You should be thankful to me that police didn't reach to your family yet. Your consignments and contract got rejected because of your own fault, again I have no role in that. Accident happened in your mine was also not my fault because I am not that much stupid to play with innocent people's life just because they are working for you. Now coming to final point. Till now, I explained to you what I didn't do. Now, I will tell you what I have actually done and listen to it very carefully if you don't want this to repeat in future. Your dearest nephew is in hospital because of me,I am responsible for this. Trust me, I would have killed him without any guilt and stopped myself with so much difficulty but I can't promise if next time, I will be able to stop myself. So, when he will recover, drill this thing in his brain properly, to stay away from me and my wife and don't ever dare to use Aranya in his dirty games.If he will not listen then next time, instead of worrying about him standing in the hospital, you will be busy in doing arrangements for his last rites. I hope, whatever I said just now, you understood it properly and will do as I said. One more thing, don't even dare to tell this to anyone or else your dearest nephew will be behind the bar for so many years in multiple cases such as,attempt to murder case, trying to steal confidential info from my office and presenting it as his own and framing my wife. You have to just keep your mouth shut, I will make sure that police stays away from you in hotel's scandal and I will help you in other things too. I hope, you are wise enough to take right decision." Sidharth explained to Rajveer.