ch-36

Note:-
          The much awaited climax is here. Some of you had guessed that threat was fake. Well, you guessed it right but there is a twist..🤭🤭🤭 Many of you think that this threat was an excuse to get Sidharth married to Aranya. What if I say that, Sidharth marrying with Aranya was itself an excuse for something else?? It was a trap? 🤔😜😂🤭Keep guessing while scrolling down the chapter....and then tell me in the comment section..how many of you could guess it accurately...

Sidharth reached the park from where Aranya went missing. His mind was not working at all. He was terrified and feeling guilty too for his behaviour with her just few hours ago. He couldn't believe that despite putting so much effort, he failed to protect her. Now he had no idea where she was and in which condition? His heart was sinking by thinking the worst. He saw Samar and his team standing there. All his fear turned into anger and he lashed out on them.

   "For what,all of you are getting money?
Samar, will you explain how this so called best team of yours, couldn't do the single thing properly for which they were assigned off? I swear, I will not spare anyone of you if something will happen to her."Sidharth blasted on them.

   " Sir, I know it's something very serious and your anger is justified. Let me properly explain you what happened exactly. They were standing here at the main gate but no one came here. There is a very small gate at the backside which normally nobody uses. I guess, she herself went somewhere from there as no vehicle can come there. The driver said that she was looking very upset and was crying during whole journey while coming here. Maybe she herself went somewhere just to be alone for sometime as she is nowhere."Samar explained to Sidharth.

   " Any cctv cameras here?" Sidharth asked him.

  " Actually sir, there is but it's not working."Samar replied.

  " Then why the hell they install it in the first place if it won't work when needed."
Sidharth said with frustration and anger.

   " Did you called her colleagues from office, with whom she works?" Sidharth asked.

  " Yes sir but no clues." Samar replied.

   Sidharth then called her mother.

  " Mrs Gujral, did Aranya talked with you in last 2-3 hours?" Sidharth directly asked her.

  " No Sidharth but why are you asking? What happened?" She asked him with concern.

  " Actually, her work is almost over here so I told her that she can go back home if she wanted. So, I just wanted to know from you what she had decided.That's it."
Sidharth made up an excuse.

  " Sidharth but you kept there not for some work but due to danger to her life, isn't it? What happened? You got any info regarding them?  You handed them to the police?" She asked him so many questions.

     Sidharth didn't know what to answer her. If he will tell her the truth then she will become worried.

  " Mrs Gujral, no nothing happened. I was just casually asking. For now, I have to go, I will call you later,ok?" Sidharth said to her and disconnected the call.

   Now, he was feeling even more distressed. He was not getting any clue to what to do next?

   " Samar, it's going to be past 10 pm. Tell your team to go and search every possible area in the city for her. I don't want a single inch place left behind. Am I clear? Meanwhile, I am going to talk to Police Commissioner. We can't waste time by just standing here as every second is crucial, so we can't take any risk. Go and do your work and keep me updated." Sidharth instructed and went from there while dialling a number on his phone.