ch-13

Samaira entered inside with raging anger where they were standing. Sidharth came forward shielding Aranya behind him.

" Samaira what are you doing here, all of a sudden? and regarding this, I will explain everything to you later on, give me sometime please." Sidharth pleaded to her.

" Wow. You got married all of a sudden and didn't even bother to tell me and I can't even come here? Do you remember your promise Sidharth? You promised me that, whenever you will decide to marry someone, it will be me only then what is this? You want to explain me, tell me what is left there to explain? It's all over. I was the one who always stood by you and you betrayed me? You know what, when your brother told me last night that you are going to marry. I didn't believe him and trust me I was so sure that he was telling lie to me till few minutes ago.I thought this time, I will not spare him and give him back but here I am feeling like a biggest fool. Forget about promise and all, you didn't bother to tell me even as a friend and kept your phone switched off so that I could not connect. Honestly, I never expected this from you ever. You have betrayed me in worst possible way. How can you do this to me Sidharth, how can you?" Samaira bursted into tears.

Sidharth was feeling helpless looking at her. Behind his back there was Aranya standing and watching all that drama and in front of him Samaira was standing accusing him for breaking her trust.

" Samaira, I know you are hurt but trust me I can't even think of hurting you. It's Bade Hukum's wish to see me married with her and I just obliged that. Please trust me, it all happened suddenly and I didn't tell you because I wanted to talk to you in person." Sidharth pleaded to her.

" All of a sudden? How much more lie will you say? The truth is, you want to snatch everything whatever I likes and can do anything for that. Samaira, you always thought that he is some saint and I am villain right? He is telling you that all of this happened so suddenly. Let me tell you the truth. I am sure you never even heard about Aranya ever right? No one knew about her not even this man because she is an Irish citizen and just came here few days back only. In this whole family, only I knew her and met her before her arrival in India. He is projecting himself as so innocent and putting everything on Bade Hukum's head but the truth is something else and today I will bring his true face in front of all of you. This man got married to Aranya like this because he had seen her with me and as usual it's his biggest hobby to snatch everything from me which I like, so this time, it was Aranya. He offered me a very bizzare deal few days back. He told me, he will give back everything to me,will make me legal heir of crown after Bade Hukum and break all connections with royal family and heritage, treasures etc, but on one condition; I have to stay away from Aranya at any cost. I can't talk to her or meet her ever. I was shocked after hearing that and asked him the reason behind this bizzare condition but he gave me some bullshits of being his employee and whatever. Honestly that day only, I started doubting because you tell me, which person will leave all the power and money for some 1 week old employee? and he convinced Bade Hukum too to change his will. You know very well, Bade Hukum doesn't listen to anyone and no one can force him to change his decision then how come he agreed to change his "will"? But I could not get the catch at that time and went to London to celebrate my friend's birthday.
I thought I will look into this matter after coming back but here he changed the whole game in my absence. Now you tell me how it can happen suddenly? When he had already offered me such kind of bizzare deal in which he used Aranya's name. What can be the purpose of that bizzare deal and this marriage in such a hurry where no one knows each other unless their is some dirty game behind it. He is giving excuse of Bade Hukum's name and using Aranya just to defeat me, that's it. He has no shame in breaking your heart for this too. Now everything is in front of you Samaira. I don't have anything else to say." Maan said to her with so much concerned voice and looked towards Sidharth with cunning smile.