ch-24

Note for readers:-

I hope you guys have not forgotten me. First of all extremely sorry for being MIA for so long. It became so long that now I am finding it little difficult to get the momentum of writing again. I am hopeful things will be soon on track and will try my best to finish this story as soon as possible.

   I won't give any deadline because I realised in my case planned things never work out and opposite happens.
So, will just go with flow...🤞🤞🤞

For now enjoy the chapter:-

" Mom what I should not know?" Aranya asked from her mother.

Ayesha and Ravindra both looked at each other with horror. They didn't know what to answer her as it was so sudden and they were in panick mode. Aranya was looking at their faces and it made her more suspicious.

" Mom and dad, what you guys are hiding from me? Please don't say that it's nothing because I can see it on your face. So don't even try to lie to me. Tell me please. My mind is already in a mess and I can't take it anymore." Aranya pleaded to them.

Ravindra looked at Ayesha and was about to talk to Aranya but Ayesha started speaking before him.

" I am sorry sweetheart but trust me we didn't have any other options. We were told to hide this from you but since you have heard it then I guess there is no point in hiding it anymore. I will tell you everything but before that sit down here and calm down please. You know stress is not good for you right?" Ayesha told to Aranya while holding her hands and making her sit down on the bed.

Ravindra was looking at his wife with shocked and puzzled expressions after hearing her words. He desperately wanted to say something or stop her but before he could say anything, she started speaking.

" Sweetheart, there is something which we didn't tell you. Actually, it was Sidharth who called us and told us to come here as you were sad and missing us.There is one more thing, Sidharth had not sent his men to harm us or keep an eye on us. He lied to you by using our name just to make you agree for the marriage,nothing else. He specifically told us to not tell you this. Listen Aranya, the news of this marriage was too shocking for us and we were really worried but we used to respect Sidharth's grandfather a lot. We still don't know why he took this decision as he is no more to tell us but we know it for sure that there is no ill intentions behind it. But I know, you don't deserve to have married life like this. You deserve to spend your life with somone whom you chose for yourself with your own will and Sidharth too. This is why he had told us that this marriage is nothing for him and he will give you divorce after 6 months as this is the only legal way to terminate an official marriage. Aranya, it's my request, please let these few months go peacefully and then all of us will be out from this mess. You will be back to home to us. Sidharth has promised us that he will send you back and till you are here, he will make sure that you don't have any problems here. Please treat these few months as your work project and then everything will be back to normal again in no time." Ayesha tried her best to make her understand.

  Aranya listened everything whatever her mother said with silence. Then she looked at her father who had blank expressions on his face.

   " Mom no matter what you say it will not change the fact that I was forced and blackmailed to get married to some stranger against my wish. I thought you guys will help me but it's ok and don't worry about me. I won't create any drama or issues for you guys. Thank you for coming. I have an important work, so please excuse me." Aranya said to her mother and went away from there giving them disappointed look.

  Both Ayesha and her husband kept looking at the door where she just disappeared. They had worried and helpless look on their faces.

  " Ayesha, what was that? What the hell you did? Now what we are supposed to do?" Ravindra asked his wife in angry tone.