ch-9

Maan was about to sit in the car but someone held him from behind and dragged to a nearby secluded place.

" What the hell is wrong with you?" Maan shouted on him.

" I don't have time to waste, so I will directly come on point. I have a deal for you. I will do exactly what you want me to do. I will transfer power of attorney on your name, everything will be yours. I will not interfere in anything related to matters of your business, family, trust etc
Everything will be yours and you will be free to handle it in your own way but I have a simple condition for it." Sidharth told him coldly.

"What condition?"He asked suspiciously

" You will forget that you know someone with name of Aranya Gujral and will never try to meet or talk with her again. The moment you will do that, this deal will be cancelled then and there. Now choice is yours. You can get back everything from me if you will fulfil this one small condition. Are you ready?" Sidharth asked him.

" What? What does she has to do with all of this? Who is she to you? Why you are concerned whom I meet with or not?
Your girlfriend is Samaira, right? and as far as I know, both of you will get married soon and I know it for sure that you never bothered about any other girl then what is this? Will you care to explain me because I am not able to understand it?" Maan asked him with genuine confusion.

" Listen, don't try to be so oversmart and for first and last,keep Samaira out of this.I won't tolerate you even taking her name,got it?And regarding Aranya,she is a foreign citizen who came to India just to work on our project and will go away after 6 months.She is like a guest for us and till she is here,it's my responsibility to make sure that she doesn't have any problems here and knowing your track record with girls,I don't want to take any risk.I had never cared whatever you do in your personal life and I won't in future also but just stay away from her, that's all I want and you are getting everything in return what you wanted from me. So, I think you should not have any problems?
Sidharth asked to him.

Maan looked at him for few seconds. He was unable to believe what he was hearing. He was shouting and protesting from last 3 years for his rights but no one listened,even few minutes back, Sidharth was not ready to listen to him then how can he suddenly agree and that too with this weird condition.
" What is going in his mind? It can't be something normal. I need to know the reason behind this sudden change of heart and the connection of Aranya with this.." Maan thought to himself.

"What are you thinking? I am doing what you wanted me to do, still you have doubts? Don't think too much and accept my deal. It's for your good only. I will be out from your way forever, just imagine. This is what you wanted from so long right? Finally, it's happening and you are still thinking? Just accept my offer and get rid of me forever." Sidharth told him with a smile.

" Ok, I will do as you said but don't you dare to go back from your words" Maan warned him.

" No chance and you too." Sidharth too warned him.

Maan nodded his head and went away still confused with whatever happened.
When he was completely out of sight, Sidharth sighed with relief.

" I can do anything to keep you away from her. You should be thankful to your luck that this matter got settled with talks only. Next time it won't, if you will dare to go against my proposed deal" Sidharth thought in his mind and his eyes became dark instantly.

Evening:-

" Sidharth, do you even know, what are you saying? How can you take such big decision without consulting with me? If you have forgotten, I am still alive and owner of everything. You can't take such a big decision without telling me about it
and I will never agree for this. There is a reason, I gave authority to you and moreover he is not responsible enough to handle all these things. Everything will be destroyed within months, if he will be given authority. No, it won't happen and this is my final decision." King told Sidharth.