ch-20

Next day:-

It was Sunday, so there was no office today. Aranya was still disturbed and terrified from yesterday events and more confused with Sidharth's extreme behaviour. The way he behaved in the car, then after coming home and then at night when he came in her room, all were completely opposite to each other.
She was more puzzled now then ever regarding him. She thought to discuss about him with her parents. Maybe she can get some clue because they knew Sidharth's grandfather from so long then they must have idea about Sidharth also.
She decided to ask about him the first thing when she will talk with her parents later in the day as now it was night time there.

After making up her mind, she came downstairs to have breakfast. She stopped in her tracks after seeing Sidharth seating on dining table. His head was bandaged and left arm was too which was injured by bullet. She felt little bad for him at that moment after remembering how he tried to save her last night, putting his own life in danger. This behaviour of his had confused her most. Now she didn't know what she should think about him. Should she hate him for blackmailing and forcing her to get married with him against her wish
or should feel grateful to him for protecting her life yesterday?

" He told me that he will not let anything happen to me. He will not harm me. What was that? and if he has no problems with me then why he is not letting me go and still keeping me here?
Why he wants to keep me here like this against my wishes? and what will change after 6 months,so that he will let me go?
God, why he is so mysterious and how to solve this mystery?" She was thinking all of this to herself while standing in the hallway.

" Are you planning to fill your stomach just by looking at the food from there?" Sidharth sarcastic question brought her back to reality and she felt awkward seeing all the staff present there looking at her only. She immediately came down and sat on the dining table concentrating on her plate.

Sidharth signalled staff members to leave them alone. All of them nodded and went away giving them privacy.
When Sidharth made sure that they were alone, he started speaking.

" How are you? I know whatever happened yesterday must have scared you but don't worry it was first and last such kind of incident. One more thing, I am sorry for accusing you like that yesterday. Something like that happened for the first time and that too when there was no security and you specifically asked to remove security so at that time I could not think beyond that. Once again, I am sorry and I hope from here onwards you will not have any problems with security till you are here after yesterday incident." Sidharth apologized to her again.

Aranya looked at him blankly trying to read his face and mind too but could not do it.

" Do you have any idea who did that?" Aranya asked him

" Yes and I won't spare that person. You don't need to worry about it. Just focus on your work and be little careful, rest I will handle " Sidharth said to her and stood up to go.

" Who is he and why he did it?" Aranya again asked him.

" Someone who doesn't love his life anymore and I will make sure that he regrets that very second in which he planned the whole thing " Sidharth said directly looking into her eyes.

His eyes were spitting fire and it scared Aranya like hell. She was terrified seeing the look in his eyes but before she could ask anything more, he left just like that without giving any further explanation.
Aranya kept looking at his back keeping her hands in her heart which was beating rapidly.

" God, where I have landed myself into?
Is this some gangster or underground Mafia type thing? Is he some kind of Don who is pretending to be a businessman in front of the world,whose enemies tried to harm him and now he is going to take revenge? Oh God, I seriously need to go out from this place as soon as possible or else I will definitely end up in some mental asylum. I don't know how will I spend remaining fee months here, living with this weird man? God please, you have to save me." She thought to herself.