ch-38

Note:-  I hope you guys will not virtually kill me for the cliffhanger. 🤭🤭🤭🤭 So many of you were little disappointed by the climax. Honestly I was also not happy. So, I tried my best to make up this. I hope you guys will like it..( Well, I know you won't like the cliffhanger at all..😬😬😬) but still do read it n have little bit of faith on me..🤭
Happy reading.....

Sidharth looked back after hearing Manveer's words.

   "My dearest brother, you really amazed me. Honestly speaking I was doubtful about you but after seeing these papers, I am so so happy. Thanku so much for this gift. I promise, I will not bother you from now onwards and I wish both of you live together always be it in this world or some other world. Good bye forever. I will pray to God to give both of you special place in heaven" Manveer said with a smirk.

  Sidharth was shocked after hearing him would be an understatement. He immediately looked back at Aranya to see if she was fine. Suddenly, he felt heat and was shocked to see that back portion of godown had started burning. His mind came on alert mode and soon he added two plus two together and the result horrified him to the core. Now he realised why Manveer particularly chose an oil godown to keep Aranya there. He could see oil drums scattered around all the places and oil was spilled on the floor
He found that the chair on which Aranya was sitting was also dipped in oil. He frantically tried to lift Aranya from the chair but failed for two reasons. First, her back was stuck with the chair with some sticking element and second Aranya was zoned out. She was not responding to his panick calls.

   "Aranya, please listen to me. We have to get away from here as soon as possible or else we will die. C'mon let's go." Sidharth again said to her to get her attention which was fully focused on the backside of the godown looking at the fire.

  " Papa, mamma, daadu everyone are inside.They will burn, please save them"
This time Aranya said to him while panicking and then collapsed on him.

   Sidharth froze after hearing her. His face turned white with fear and shock after knowing that Aranya remembered her past in such a situation and he had no idea how will it impact her. Again he heard Manveer's voice from back.

   " Goodbye dear brother. Have a great time in heaven with your parents and girlfriend. See, how noble work I am doing for you. See you but not so soon."
Manveer said to him with a smirk and turned around to go outside as his men had kept main shutter of the godown open for his safe exit.

        The moment he took a step ahead, something sharp hit his throat and passed throughout it. Before anyone could sense what it is, he was lying on the floor amidst pool of his own blood. It was a sharp knife thrown by Sidharth towards him which had slit his throat within fraction of seconds. Although, Sidharth had refused to take any kind of help from anyone in rescuing Aranya as he didn't want to take any risk. He fulfilled all his demands with utmost honesty but he knew that Manveer can never be trusted. So, he tied two ultra thin but extremely sharp knife below each one of his shoe's soles for any adverse situation. Sidharth was so good in targeting objects with ultra perfection.
So he thought to use his hidden talent to protect himself and Aranya in case of any foul play. The moment he saw fire, he realised that he was correct about Manveer like always but he never thought to attack on Manveer. When Aranya collapsed after saying those words, it changed everything and without wasting a second, Sidharth removed one knife and that's it. It didn't fail to achieve its target like always.

   "Manveer, I did everything whatever you asked without any foul play but as usual you never liked fair games. So, this is your return gift and only you are responsible for this. Now, I will pray to God that your soul should never get peace ever. Goodbye brother." Sidharth said with full of disgust.

  Manveer died then and there. His men saw this and they closed the shutter and ran away from there. Sidharth saw that and he became more panicked as fire was spreading rapidly. He started choking too due to too much smoke and heat. He tried to lift unconscious Aranya but was not able to. Actually, Aranya's top was stuck with chair with the help of lots of chewing gum. He didn't have time to remove them one by one as fire was almost approaching them and the chair had oil all over it.

   He looked at the fire and then unconscious Aranya. He knew that he had to do something or else both of them will die then and there. He closed his eyes to gather strength. After that, he removed one more knife from his other shoes then he tore Aranya's top with the help of it as fast as possible but carefully to not hurt her in the process. When he freed Aranya from that cloth then he immediately opened his shirt and wrapped it on her upper body. After that he lifted her in his arms and ran towards the exit to get out from there as soon as possible.

   Although Sidharth did everything within seconds and was trying his best but still it was not sufficient. His eyes were burning so much and became blurry due to smoke. His lungs were choking and he was not able to breathe properly on top of that he was lifting unconscious Aranya in his arms. Despite all this, he was trying his best to reach main shutter as it was the only opening in front of him. After few steps, his legs falterd due to blurry vision and he fell down on the floor. Aranya too fell with him but few steps ahead of Sidharth. Before he could stand up again, a large drum full of oil fell on his legs with so much force. It almost numbed his body. He tried to remove that drum from his hands but it was too heavy for his shaky hands still he was frantically trying as fire was just few steps behind them. He again looked at Aranya and then at the fire. He gathered all his will power this time to remove that drum but failed miserably. He was grasping for breathes.

   In that moment, he realised that now there was no hope of survival. Soon fire will engulfed them and both of them will burn into ashes. He was feeling guilty and helpless that this time too he will not be able to protect her and most importantly, she got trapped in this situation because of him.

      Many years ago, he lost his yashodhara in such fire. After so many years, he found her again as Aranya and made peace with the fact that she was not his yashodhara anymore. Today, he found his Yashodhara again but now going to lose both Yashodhara and Aranya with no hope of returning back ever. The biggest tragedy amongst this was that this time he was responsible for this and he will never forgive himself for this. Despite this, he was grateful to God for one silver lining amidst the black clouds. Atleast this time, he won't have to live alone after losing of his loved one and die thousand deaths everyday. This time, he will too die with her and will finally be free from all the tortures. This thought made him relaxed little bit. He tried to reach to her hands and held her fingers.

   " I am sorry that you had to go through this because of me. I wish I could do something but as you can see I am helpless. But, you know what, I am atleast at some peace that I will also not survive. We couldn't live together in this world but hopefully we will be together in some alternate world. This time, our story remain incomplete. Maybe in some other time, we will be able to get our happy ending too. Till then, I will wait. For now, I just want to say something for the first and last time." He said to himself and tears brimmed in his eyes. He closed his eyes and opened them again to say his last parting words to her before death could engulf them in it's arms.

   " I LOVE YOU YASHODHARA RAJVANSHI. I had always and I will always. Goodbye till we meet again somewhere to start our story afresh, this time with happy ending." Sidharth said to unconscious Aranya and closed his eyes with a peaceful smile on his face, surrendering himself to his fate.

Note:- do share ur feedbacks...😂😂
See you soon...🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️