ch-30

Note:-
I know many of you were not happy with last chapter. 🤭🤭
Before going further, I just want to say one thing, in my stories,
    HERO WILL ALWAYS BE HERO.😊😊
I know after ds chapter you guys will bombard me for next update ASAP. Actually, I m feeling sleepy so thought to publish whatever I wrote till now. Will try my best to update next part by tomorrow by this time. As in morning I have work and I will be able to write in evening only.
Please don't hate me for leaving you guys with cliffhanger...😜😜😂😂😂

Next morning:-

     Aranya couldn't sleep whole night due to previous day events and having severe headache too. On top of that she had skipped her lunch and didn't have dinner properly too. This was making things worse for her. She was sitting on her bed clutching her head with both her hands and was feeling dizziness too because of lack of food and sleep. Firstly she thought to skip office for today and rest at home but then she remembered yesterday's events and realised that going to office was much better option than staying at home. So, with so much difficulty, she stood up and went to get ready for the office.

     Aranya came down after getting ready.
She wanted to leave as soon as possible and decided to have breakfast in office canteen only. She was passing the hallway with hurried steps but Sidharth's voice stopped her feat on its own. He was giving some instructions to house's staffs and Samaira was standing there too. Aranya couldn't help herself and stood there after hearing some words.

     "Samaira's father had invited me for grah pravesh party of their new home and after that I have some important business meetings and conferences to attend. So, I am going today and will be away from here for almost 15-20 days. Please take care of everything and if there is any problem then call me or Samar, ok?" Sidharth gave instructions to the staff members of the house. Everyone nodded their head at him.

      Aranya heard whatever he said and stormed off towards exit of the house. Sidharth turned around to see her going out of the house. He wanted to talk to her before going but decided not to stop her after recalling yesterday's conversation between them. At that very moment, Samar entered inside. Sidharth saw him and excused himself and went to talk with Samar alone.

   " I hope I don't need to repeat my instructions to you. Your team should be on alert mode 24*7 and there should not be any lineancy at any cost. Am I clear?"
Sidharth asked him.

   " Yes sir. You don't need to worry at all. I will handle everything. You know, you can trust me." Samar assured him.

   Sidharth nodded his head. At that moment, Samaira came there.

    " What kind of serious discussion is going on here? What happened Samar? Is there any problem? Why are you guys looking so serious?" Samaira asked him with curiosity.

   Samar looked at Sidharth who was standing behind Samaira. He shook his head. Samar got the clue and smiled at Samaira.

   " Nothing happened Ma'am. It's just the usual stuff which we do in sir's absence, that's it. I have to go. Have a nice day " Samar said to her and went away from there.

    " Why am I feeling that he was hiding something?" Samaira asked Sidharth.

   " Your mind is trying to become extra detective. Anyways, you go to your conference and i am going to office. I have very busy schedule so will directly meet you at airport, ok?" Sidharth told her.

   Samaira nodded her head then Sidharth left.

   " Why am I feeling that Sidharth too is hiding something from me but what?"
Samaira thought to herself but her phone started ringing at that very moment and she got busy with it.