ch-11

Sidharth's mind went into numb zone after seeing that message. He was shocked and scared beyond belief. He was not understanding how to react or deal with that.

" Sidharth, now you know why I am scared.This is the reason I never wanted her to come here and I told you to cancel her contract and send her back as soon as possible. My biggest fear came true. I don't know what will happen now?" King shared his fear and his body started shivering again.

Sidharth's trance broke and he came to reality. He immediately held king's body and tried to make him relax.

" Bade hukum, please calm down and tell me, if you have any idea who they can be and don't worry I will increase her security, warn her about threat to her life and will send her back today only. I won't let anything happen to her, I promise." Sidharth said to him.

" No Sidharth, I have no idea who they are and we can't tell her about this at all as I told you she should not know about her past at any cost.It's not good for her and even if you will send her back, problem will not be solved because they know her current identity and infact it will only increase the danger." King told him.

" Then what I should do? I can't sit here silently after knowing that her life is in danger. How we will protect her without telling her about it. It will be impossible"
Sidharth showed his concern.

" I know it's not easy and this is why you need to become part of her life so that you can be close to her and protect her without telling her anything " king suggested him.

" What do you mean?" Sidharth asked with doubt.

" Sidharth, I know what I am going to say will sound very absurd to you but we don't have any other choice anymore. The only option we have right now, you have to marry her as soon as possible. Right now she is just a normal girl but once you will marry her, she will become wife of royal heir and no one will dare to even think of harming her and I am confident that you can protect your wife very well and for that you will not need to give any kind of justification or reasoning to anyone, not even to Aranya. I don't have much time left and before closing my eyes I want to make sure that she is safe so that my soul can rest in peace and only you can do it. She is last member of my friend's family. She is last memory of him, that's why she is very special for me and I can't let anything happen to her. I did everything in my capacity to protect her in all these years but now I can't, so I am giving this responsibility to you because I know she is special for you too and you are very much capable to do it.Please do this for me, for her and for you too. It's my last wish and you have to fulfill it at any cost. It's a request from your dying grandfather." King pleaded to him.

   " I can't do this. It's not possible, you forgot marraige happens between two people and even if I will accept it, how will I convince her? What will I say to her? For her, I am a stranger and she already don't have good impression about me. Trust me, we can find other ways to protect her from this danger and marriage is definitely not the solution for this. I promise you, I will not let anything happen to her but I can't marry her at all.
She already doesn't like me, she will straight away say no and if I will try to force her, she will hate me and I can't do this to her. Marraige is not some game and I can't spoil her life like this. I am sorry " Sidharth tried to make him understand.

  " Really? Then you tell me how will you protect her, being a stranger in her life? What is more important to you, her hate or her life?" King told him in anger.

   Sidharth was about to argue back but that one line in the last stopped him and every argument died after that.

  " Sidharth, please try to understand, at this time, this is the only option we have. Currently, she is Aranya Gujral, a normal girl about whom no one cares and you can't be with her or look after her 24*7. You will not be able to know about her life or say anything to her and even if you will try, she will ask questions which can't be answered. She won't accept your security or your interference in her life and will be an easy target for her enemies but once she will become Mrs Sidharth Singh Rajawat, the future queen, no one will even dare to look at her forgetting hurting her. She will be respected and honoured in whole Jaipur and you know very well how much people are attached here with royal family. It will become her biggest sheild from any trouble apart from you and as far as her hating you is concerned, trust me, once she will know the real you, she will know that she is the luckiest woman to have you as a life partner. After sometime, eventually things will fall into place. Trust me" King tried to make him understand.