Chapter-4

After a week:-

     Sidharth was in office talking with his team members. There was some serious discussions going on.

  " Sir, our shipping business is having some issues in few days only. There was some technical fault and because of that our first consignment could not reach on time. Now, suppliers and vendors are creating scene because of it. We tried our best to resolve it from our side but I guess you have to personally go and look into the matter. They want to meet you face to face. I will suggest, please go and meet them as soon as possible or else we will have to bear huge loss." One of the team members told him.

  " Ok, I will go and sort out this matter for once and all. I guess, day after tomorrow will be perfect. I don't have much work here, so I can manage." Sidharth replied.

  " But sir, that day you have to take interview of that architect for our project
She is specially coming to India for it as you have instructed." Mr Murthy reminded him.

  " Mr Murthy, you take her interview and if you find her suitable then give appointment letter then and there.This matter you can handle easily because you are incharge of that project and knows everything. I have full confidence in you but I have to go myself and solve this shipping issue because they want to meet me personally and I can't go after that because I have very tight schedule after that. So, I have to go Gujarat. You manage with that interview ok? and if you don't find her good enough then call mr Robert that day only and start working with him. We can't afford anymore delay. Am I clear? " Sidharth instructed him.

  " Yes sir. Don't worry I will do as per your instructions " Mr Murthy replied.

  " Anything else?" Sidharth asked from his team.

  All of them shook their head and meeting ended.

  Next day:-

 .     King Hari Singh Rajawat was in Sidharth's home. He used to come there everyday to meet Sidharth and sometimes used to live there also for few days. Today was one of those days. He was sitting in the garden talking with some of the members of his trust regarding some upcoming event. His phone started ringing. He saw caller ID and It brought smile on his face. He excused himself and went to isolated area to talk with that person.

  The moment he swiped received icon, the person from other side screamed on the phone.

  " Surprise. I have a big big surprise for you. Can you guess it?" that person said happily from other side.

  " Aranya, my child. How are you? It's been long time, we didn't talk. Where are you busy? How are your parents?" He asked from the caller.

  " Uncle, I am perfectly fine. I was busy in my final exams and then went on vacation. Mom and dad are also good. Forget this, can you guess, where I am right now?" She said with so much excitement.

  " I am sorry but how can I guess just like that, atleast give me some clue then only I will be able to." He said her.

  " If I will give a clue then you will guess easily but it's ok. I am right now standing at the taxi stand of Jaipur International Airport. Please send me your address, I need it to give to taxi driver." She told him.

  After listening that king stumbled upon his feet. He felt like lightning stuck on him.

  " What? You are kidding right? You can't be here, I mean you never came to India then how all of sudden? I know you are doing some prank with me right?" He again asked her with a hope.

  " No, uncle I am actually here. Wait, I will send you a pic, check your phone and please send your address. Rest of the things I will tell you after meeting " she told him.