ch-26

Aranya went to office with happy mood.
Mr Murthy called her in his cabin.

  " Good morning sir. You called me?" Aranya asked while entering.

  " Good morning. Yes, please come in." Mr Murthy told her.

  " If I am not wrong, your work is almost on last phase. Actually, I have some urgent work and most of our architects are already busy with deadlines. Moreover, I specifically needed your expertise in this project as you are from UK and studied there. We got an offer to build hospital for kids in London.First, they want to see our idea and if they will like our blue print then we will get the contract. So, you have to make the blue print according to their demands. You have only one week for it. Will you be able to do it?" Mr Murthy asked her.

   For few seconds Aranya remained silent.She had never designed a hospital and that too time is very less but then she thought to take it as a challange and new opportunity. She can take inputs from her parents too as they are from medical field. So she decided to say yes.

  " I am really happy that you thought to give me this opportunity. Although, I don't have any experience but I will definitely try my best to fulfill your expectations." Aranya said confidently.

   " I am glad, you agreed. Don't worry, I will guide you throughout. Meet me after lunch then I will explain you everything"
Mr Murthy told her.

  " Ok sir, see you later." Aranya said and left the cabin.

   She came back to her workplace.

  " Hey, what happened? Why are you looking so tensed? Did sir say anything to you?" Her colleague asked.

  " I am actually tensed. Sir want me to design blue paint of a hospital for kids and that too in a week. I had never done this before. I don't know how I will do it?" Aranya shared her worries.

  " Hey, it's ok. I will also try to help you, don't worry." Her colleague said to her.

  Aranya felt good by her supporting gesture.

   Night time:-

  Sidharth came home little late. He saw Aranya sitting in the hall with her drawing board and completely immersed in it. He was little confused because he knew that her part of work was almost on last phase.

   " What she is doing now at this time?"
He thought to himself and went to ask her.

  " What are you doing? Your work is almost completed then what are you making and that too in home at this time?" He questioned her directly.

  Aranya was too busy in her work and sudden voice of Sidharth startled her.

  " You scared me. As far as what I am doing is concerned, I am doing overtime for your company only. Mr Murthy had given me some new project as no one was available. Honestly speaking, now I am regretting as I have only a week to finish it and I am not getting any clue from where to start." Aranya said in almost crying voice.

  Sidharth became more confused with her answer. He tried to recall of any new project and then he saw folder on the table and understood.

  " Mr Murthy had given this to you? I am sorry but I didn't have any idea. If you don't want to do it then it's ok. I will tell him to hire some freelance architect as our core team is busy with other projects" Sidharth suggested her.

   " No but I want to try as this is a new opportunity for me. I am just trying to get the flow from where to start and what is needed to do. So, I am noting down some important inputs from books and internet. It's just that, time is very less so I am worried if I will be able to complete it or not. Mr Murthy had trusted me for this and I don't want to disappoint him. Moreover,if I will not be able to complete it properly then your company will not get the contract. This is why I am little more tensed and nervous and want to do my best." Aranya said to him and again started scrolling her i- pad.