ch-34

Sidharth was leaning on headrest sitting beside Aranya. His eyes were closed. He was trying to gain some peace for himself.  He realised some movement beside him. He immediately opened his eyes and saw Aranya trying to get up.

  " Aranya, are you ok? How are you feeling now? Shall we go to doctor? please tell me truth only,ok?" Sidharth asked being anxious and relieved at the same time.

  " need some water" She said with little difficulty.

  " yeah sure." Sidharth said and forwarded glass of water to her.

   She drank the water with his help. He put the glass aside and was about to ask her again but someone knocked at the door although door was open. Sidharth saw that Rama Sahab was standing at the door with a tray of food. He immediately went towards him and took the tray from him.

   " I was about to call you. She just got consciousness. Please check on her and decide, should we take her hospital or not?" Sidharth told him.

   Rana Sahab nodded and went to check on Aranya. He checked her BP. Although it was still low but much better than earlier.

   " How are you feeling now? Please don't hesitate to share. If you feel any kind of discomfort then we will go to hospital as soon as possible." Rana Sahab asked Aranya softly.

  " just a little tired and weak. I don't think that I need doctor. I want to eat something and then sleep." Aranya said in low voice.

  " That's good. If you don't mind then will you tell me when you have eaten properly last time? I want to know to decide, do you need more saline or not?"
Rana Sahab asked her.

    Aranya looked at him and then Sidharth then she lowered her head and whispered slowly, " yesterday lunch".

   Sidharth was shocked to know that but he controlled himself knowing Rana Sahab was there.

  " Oh, this is why you fainted. It's ok. Now you eat this food then I will give you another dose of injection and put saline. After that you have to sleep whole night then next morning, you will be perfectly fine.One more thing,next morning, someone will come to collect your blood samples for some routine tests. Although, things are looking normal but just for precaution, we should go for proper clinical diagnosis. Now, you can eat." He said and stood up from there.

   " Sidharth, I am downstairs. When she will finish her dinner then let me know."
Rana Sahab told him and went out of the room.

      Sidharth closed the door and went towards the bed. She was still looking down and avoiding to look at him. Sidharth took the tray and forwarded it in front of her without saying anything.
She was surprised and then looked up at him. She thought he will scold her but he didn't say anything. She tried to took the tray from him but winched due to pain.
Sidharth immediately took it back in his hands and sat down beside her. He took the spoon and started feeding her with his own hands. She was shocked for a moment but then ate silently.

   Aranya was still feeling little dizzy and her mind was not in very active mode but still she was trying to recall the conversation with Sidharth just before she fainted. She was hoping that he will say something to her but he didn't say anything after initial few lines. She was feeling anxious by his silence.

    When the food finished, he forwarded her glass of water and was about to stood up from the bed but Aranya held his hands.

  " Are you still angry with me?" She whispered.

  "Yes, I am angry but at myself." He said looking at her.

  " Will you tell me about that girl?" She asked.