ch-6

Note:-

  Guys, whoever is reading this story can you please give me your feedback? Do u liking it or not. Actually, the views are very less as compared to my previous stories. I understand it's maybe because I always used to write on AbhiRa but I can't write on them only forever. Most importantly I have lost interest after what happened in the show and trust me I tried to write this story on them once. I even had published couple of chapters but I was not satisfied because I had imagined this whole story with some other characters. So I unpublished that and now again started writing with my original characters.So I just want to know dat it's good or not. I have never forced anyone to vote or comment by setting targets like other writers here. It's just a request because I want genuine feedback regarding my story.
And whoever are reading it and liking it, thanku. I will try my best to make it more interesting with upcoming updates...🤞🤞🙏🙏

Aranya was never interested in working here, neither at the time of giving test nor when she got selected. She was finding something to keep herself busy in absence of her parents. She was getting bored sitting at home doing nothing.

      At that night, she was watching a documentary on world's ancient architecture, there she saw detailed coverage of forts of Rajasthan. Since she was studying in a foreign University, with gothic architecture as her specialization, she had almost no idea about Indian architecture because it was not part of their syllabus. She got impressed by seeing those forts and wanted to see them by herself. So, next day when she got call to get final confirmation from them and she realised that she will actually get a chance to visit Rajasthan, she accepted their interview call. She was not excited for the work at all as it was just an excuse to go there and utilise her free time. This was the main reason she didn't try to know about the company at all and didn't tell anything to king when he asked purpose of her visit.

Now, when she was actually standing in front of that 10 story building, she felt excited for the first time regarding this work thing. Her first impression was quite good about that place. It made her curious about upcoming meeting with their supposed boss. She entered in the main building, there she had to show that mail at security check to get entry. She went to reception and told them about her interview.

" Good morning ma'am. Let me call your concerned department and confirm" Receptionist told her.

" Ma'am, go to 6th floor and wait in the lobby. They will guide you further, have a nice day " Receptionist told her.

Aranya nodded and went to that place. She was sitting in the lobby as instructed and was observing the whole interior of that area.

"Aranya Gujral? Please come with me."
One man came and told her.

She nodded and went with him inside an office.When she entered into office, she found the same man who came to their college, sitting there. When that man saw her, he smiled.

" Good morning and welcome to India miss Gujral, please have a seat. Myself Subrahmanyam Murty, I am handling this project.Our boss had to go out of city for an urgent meeting, so I will take your interview." Mr Murthy told her politely.

" Good morning sir, no problem from my side. I am ready " Aranya told him.

After that her interview started and it went for almost an hour.

" Miss Aranya Gujral, well done and welcome to our company. I am looking forward to work with you. It will be 6 months contract and you will get 5 lacs/ month. Our deadline is very tight and there is still so much work to do, specially in your department.So, I will suggest you start from tomorrow only. Are you ready for it or you have any questions or doubts?" Mr Murthy asked her.