ch-12

" We are getting married tomorrow afternoon" Sidharth announced with blank face.

Aranya just kept looking at him with disbelief and so much anger.

" Have you lost your mind? Do you even know what you are talking about? You told me that you will find a solution and I should wait and don't talk to anyone about this and this is your solution? I can't believe it. Listen, I will not stay here anymore and I am going back to my home. I should have never come here." Aranya blasted on him and was about to go but Sidharth's words stopped her.

"How will you go back without your passport?" Sidharth asked coldly.

Aranya looked at him with confused expressions and then suddenly something clicked in her mind and she was horrified. She had submitted her passport in HR section to extend her visa and convert it from tourist to work and they told her that she will get her passport back after 2 weeks, when all formalities will be completed. What shocked her more was Sidharth was holding her passport in his hands.

" How dare you? So, now you are blackmailing me? People say, first impression is always the last impression and it's absolutely true. My first impression about you was absolutely correct but when I heard about you in your office, then I thought maybe I misunderstood and was ready to forget that but it was my mistake.I was right in my judgement. You are sick and some psycho who badly needs some help or punishment. People in your office who think so highly of you, needs to see this side of yours,they all will feel disgust by you. Last time, I didn't call police and fell in your trap but this time,I will definitely call police and only they will teach a lesson to you." Aranya blasted on him once again and was about to dial police number but Sidharth's next words shocked her to the core.

" Miss Aranya Gujral, your parents Dr Ravindra and Dr Ayesha Gujral, child psychiatrists by profession, have gone for a month long vacation without any phone or any communication devices, somewhere in Alps right? If you want them to go back to their home safe and sound after few days, do whatever I am saying without any protest and involving anyone else into it or you will never be able to see them again or know where they are and no it's not some random trick to make you do whatever I am saying. I am damn serious and I can show you proof too. I know exactly where they are and what they are doing
at this time. If you want them safe, then be ready tomorrow on time and no one should know about it. You will not discuss it with anyone or create any scene tomorrow or will try to be oversmart because my one phone call and your parents will be gone forever.
Now choice is yours, do you want your parents alive or dead." Sidharth gave her final ultimatum with cold voice.

Aranya was just looking at him with shock,disgust,hurt,anger, helplessness. She was too numb and shocked, tears started flowing from her eyes.

" I should have gone with my inner voice to not take part in that useless test and even when I got offer to come here. My inner voice was warning me that I should not come here but I ignored it. I never thought that I will come across a devil like you. What I did to deserve this? Why you are doing this to me? You are doing a sin and God will punish you for this in worst way possible. Don't forget that, everyone gets their karma, you will get your karma very soon. I will never forget this and I will keep cursing you every minute till I don't find a way to get out of your trap. Right now, you made me helpless but don't even dream that this will be like forever. I will get out of this trap very soon and that will be the worst day of your life. Whatever you are doing with me right now, I will pay it back with interest, keep that in your mind always."
Aranya shouted on him with tears flowing from her eyes.

" You know what, since the day of my existence,I am paying the price of other's
mistakes. I am glad, atleast this time, I will pay the price of my own mistake. I will happily take this and I will pray to God to fulfill your wish. See you tomorrow and do remember my warning
and once again, don't try to be oversmart and take me or my warning lightly if you love your parents " Sidharth said to her and went away from there without even listening her reply.