ch-14

" I came here to fulfill my promise which I gave to you yesterday" Sidharth said calmly.

  " what do you think of yourself? Don't you have even an ounce of shame and guilt after what you did with me? How can you even think that I will trust you and your words? Just go from here now" Aranya blasted on him.

  " I know what happened with you today should not have happened at all and this is why I am here. I told you yesterday, I will find a solution to come out of this mess.Today,I came for that only.I admit, this marriage should not have happened in the first place and I couldn't stop it due to some obligations but it doesn't mean that I can't break it and let you suffer forever. In our law, even court gives 6 months time to break any valid marriage, so here are these officially signed divorce papers and they will be valid from the day when exactly six months will be completed from today. You won't even need to ask me anything and you will be free to go from here and it's my guarantee.Till you are here, this is your home, you will get all the rights and privileges of being my officially wedded wife and I will fulfill all my duties and responsibilities as a husband. You are free to live your life the way you want, no obligations will be there and no one will say anything to you.Your contract is also for 6 months with our company. Till that, keep working there like a normal employee just like how you were working in last few days. This marriage will remain null and void outside this home. The only relationship between us will be of boss and employee and nothing else. The only condition from my side is, you will not go anywhere without security and it's an order. You have to follow it without any questions. I can assure you, they will never stop you or interfere in your privacy. This is the only thing which you need to keep in your mind and rest you can live your life the way you want for next 6 months." Sidharth explained to her.

    Aranya was just looking at him with blank expressions and confused mind.

   " and I will find those bastards anyhow in these 6 months then your life will not be in any danger and you can live safely anywhere without any problem and I will be relieved that there is no more danger to your life." Sidharth thought in his mind.

   " I hope now you can relax, just focus on your work and forget whatever happened today and if you have any problem anywhere, just give me a call. Till you are here, it's my responsibility that you don't face any kind of problems or discomfort but yes you are not allowed to go outside this city and you will get your passport back only after six months. I will make sure that you can talk to your parents very soon. Any questions?" He asked her.

   " Wow, I have to admit, you really have guts. First ruin someone's life and then pretend as if you are the saviour. Keep this so called concern with yourself only.
So, in a way, I am your prisoner for next 6 months, right? good and I will keep this in my mind and will never forget this. You should also keep this in your mind that you spoiled someone's life who has nothing to do with you, just because of your own stupid whatever reason. Not only me, you have involved my parents too in this dirty and sick game of yours. Whatever I had gone through today and will go through in future, you are solely responsible for that and I will make sure to payback to you with interest." Aranya told him with so much anger and went away from there.

  Sidharth was just standing there and looking in the direction where she went.
Soon, tears started flowing from his eyes.
For her, he was a stranger but for him she was the same person who was most important in his life once upon a time and hearing such kind of words from her mouth broke his heart but again his mind reminded him king's voice" her life or her hate" this has became his Mantra or guiding light for all his actions and he knew very well that he will always willingly and happily chose "her life" over "her hate". He can do anything and go to any length to keep her safe and getting her hate in return was a very small price which he was happily ready to pay with a pinch of salt. Then he remembered the reason behind this marriage and instantly his expressions changed. He wiped his tears and now his eyes were spitting fire due to rage and anger.