ch-22

Note for readers:-

First of all I am sorry guys for not giving updates. I have some health issues and it will take couple of months to recover from it.  Top of that I have work and an upcoming exam too. So, I am not able to find time to write despite having whole story in my mind.
   I will try my best to give weekly updates. Please pray for me and keep supporting me...🙏🙏🙏

Sidharth turned around and looked at her. Numerous emotions and memories started running in his mind. She was still looking at him waiting for her answers.

  " Why you asked me this? What happened?" He asked her being doubtful.

  " I felt this earlier too and few minutes back you told me that I should not get drenched in rain or else will fall ill. How do you know this? See, If you know anything which I don't know then please tell me. Only weird things are happening with me, since I came here and all these things are making me crazy with each passing days. Stress is not good for me and I get severe headache because of this
Already my headaches have been started and if things will continue like this, soon I will need to go to psychiatrist." Aranya said with almost tears filled eyes.

   Sidharth's heart broke into multiple pieces seeing her like that. For a second, he thought to tell her everything so that she can understand but concerns regarding its effect on her health,stopped him. He took deep breathe and went closer to her.

      " I am sorry for everything and you don't need to take stress at all. I told you to just focus on your work and nothing else, right? I promise, soon everything will be alright. You will be at your home away from all of this. Just give me sometime to make things easier then you will be free to go from here forever. Till then, don't pay attention to anything or anyone apart from your work. Ok?" Sidharth told her softly.

   " You didn't answer my question which I asked?" She asked again.

       " No, I didn't know anyone of name Aranya Gujral before you came here. I heard this name for the first time that day when you came here. As far as how I came to know that you fall ill after drenching in rain is concerned, then let me remind you, almost 90% people fall ill like that. So, it's nothing specific about you only. I hope you got your answers. Go have dinner and sleep. Good night." Sidharth said to her and walked away without waiting for her reply.

   Aranya was still standing at her place looking in the direction where he went. His answers didn't clear her confusion but increased it more.

      " Why am I feeling like there is something which I am not able to figure out. God, when will I get peace again.?" She complained to God.

   Sidharth came outside feeling helpless and miserable. He desperately wanted to ease her pain and give comfort but he couldn't and this feeling was killing him.
Suddenly something clicked in his mind and he dialled a number. He talked with that person and after few minutes disconnected the call with satisfactory smile on his face.

   " I hope atleast this will bring smile on your face" he thought to himself and looked towards sky with helpless eyes.

  Next day:-

   Aranya woke up but her mood was very off. She was feeling so low and just wanted to lock herself in her room but realised that atleast in office her mind will be distracted. So, with heavy heart, she got ready and went to office. Work did managed to distract her mind but still not completely. She was unusually quiet whole day and people around her noticed.

  " Aranya, is everything ok with you? You are not looking well." Sarah asked her during lunch time.

  Aranya looked at her and wanted to cry her heart out but somehow managed to stop herself.