ch-31

Note- first of all thank you so much guys for ur love and support. 🙏🙏
This story which I had imagined long ago and my first story here which is not based on Abhira has finally crossed 10k views. Although my other books have much more views than this but it means a lot because it's first story different from Abhira.

    One more thing, when first time I imagined this story, the upcoming scene ( well it's already started in previous chapter) was one of the very first scenes which came into my mind. Offcourse the buildup was different as my original plot was different. I really wanted to insert this scene here but was not getting idea how to fit that into this version? But finally I managed somehow and seeing your reactions, I guess it's a successful attempt..🤭🤭😜

    Enjoy ur chapter...❤️❤️❤️

      The weather had turned worst and the whole sky had turned into darkest shade of black. Winds were blowing in scary speed and loud thundering sound can be heard in a distance. It was an indication that a huge storm was just round the corner.

      Sidharth came to airport in cab as his car broke down while returning from the meeting,so he took cab. Now, he stopped a taxi and himself was driving the car upto it's maximum speed after giving good amount of money to the driver.

   How he reached home, he had no idea because his mind was completely numb by imagining all kind of worst scenarios.
He came out of the taxi and ran towards his house. Samar and his team members were standing there at outside main entrance of the house. Samar saw him and ran towards him.

     " Thank God sir you came but please be careful." Samar advised him.

   " What exactly happened? Any idea? Do you have back door keys?" Sidharth asked him while analysing how to enter inside as he didn't want to break any door considering Aranya's state of mind.

   " No sir. We don't have keys and what I got to know from staff  that, she came home around 3-4 pm.Cook didn't have prepared lunch as you were going out of the city and she comes home in late evening. So, when she came early, then head cook lady went to her to ask if she will eat anything. She didn't open the door for so long. Staff members got worried as she was not even replying anything from inside. So they kept knocking the door to know if she was ok. Finally she replied that she will come downstairs in a minute. So, everyone got relieved and they came down. After sometime she came downstairs and then out of nowhere she took the knife from dining table and threatened everyone which you had seen in the video. Staff members got scared and they ran outside. They told everything to the security team which was present outside the main campus. They called me immediately. I came here and got all the information and since then I was trying to contact you but you were not responding. Sir, I was so worried and was not getting any clue, how to handle this situation. CCTV cameras on the first floor are also not working since afternoon. We have no current update of inside the house. What should we do? Should I call police for safeside?" Samar described him everything whatever he knew.

   " No need to involve police in our personal matter. You guys stand here and make sure no outsiders should roam near to our campus. One more thing, whoever was present here at that time, give them instructions to not share this incident with anyone not even with their family members, it's my orders, ok? I am going inside and no one will follow me. Am I clear?" Sidharth instructed Samar and his team.

         Samar was about to object but one look from Sidharth was enough to shut his mouth and bow down his head. After that Sidharth ran towards kitchen area. It had small back kitchen garden and there was glass sliding door to connect it from kitchen. He went there, broke the glass little then opened the gate through broken glass. From kitchen he came to main hallway. He directly went to first floor as from CCTV footage, it was clear that she didn't come downstairs since that time.