ch-33

Sidharth saw her closing her eyes and then falling down but he held her before that. He was scared like hell. He realised the blunder he did. He thought she fainted after hearing that name. He started cursing himself for doing such stupidity.

   " Aranya, please open your eyes. Please don't scare me like this." He shouted but got no response.

   He lifted her and made her lie on his bed. He checked her pulses and heart beat. It was so low. He stood up and dialled a number.

   " Chote hukum, what happened? You were supposed to be on flight at this time, right?" Rana Sahab asked him.

  " Forget that, tell me, where are you and how fast you can manage to come to my home considering the condition of the weather?" Sidharth asked him desperately.

  " Maybe 20-25 minutes but what happened and why are you sounding so worried?" He asked.

   " Aranya came home early because she was not feeling well and now suddenly she got fainted. No other doctor will agree to come in such kind of weather so I called you. You were medical student right? Please come and check her. I am really worried." Sidharth pleaded to him.

   " Ok, I am coming. Meanwhile, you do one thing, check her BP and and tell me how it is, check temperature also. Tie your fitness band on her wrist and text me the readings of her heartbeat and pulse. I will try my best to come asap." He said to Sidharth.

  Sidharth did exactly what he instructed.
He recorded all the readings and texted.
He found that her BP was very low.

   " I texted you all the details. Everything else is looking little normal but BP is exceptionally low." Sidharth told him.

   " Did she skipped her food?" Rana Sahab asked him.

  " Maybe, I don't know exactly." Sidharth replied.

  " Ok, do one thing, make her drink some glucose water. If glucose is not there then just add 2-3 spoons of sugar in one glass of water and made her drink it somehow. I am coming." He said and disconnected the call.

   Sidharth immediately went to kitchen and made the drink then came back. He raised her head with his arms support and tried his best to make her drink that but it was difficult as she was not conscious. Sidharth became even more worried. He was trying his best but was not getting success. He hugged her tightly and there were tears in his eyes.

    " I am sorry. Please don't punish me like this."He said to her unconscious self.

   Sidharth sat there like this holding her close to himself. Those scary thundering voices and her condition both were making him feel horrible. Few minutes passed just like that. Then his phone started ringing which made him alert. He was about to take out his phone but at the same time someone knocked on the door. He carefully put Aranya back on the bed and went to open the door forgetting his phone behind.

   Sidharth opened the door and let Rana Sahab enter in the room. He had small bag with him.

   " Chote hukum, what happened here? The security person outside told me that I can't go from main door and I have to go from back kitchen door. I came inside and found no one in the house. " He asked Sidharth while removing some itmes from his bag.

  " I will tell you everything but first check on her. I think we should take her hospital and don't waste more time." Sidharth said in panicked voice.

  " Except BP all her vitals are normal. So, let me give this injection and put her on saline and observe her condition. If it will not improve then we will decide. Moreover, the condition outside is really bad and it's getting worse with each passing minutes. So, it's not good idea. I am almost sure that she fainted due to dehydration and low BP only and will be normal in few hours." He said to Sidharth while preparing injection and saline to give to Aranya.