synopsis of original plot

Note:- Summary of original plot of this story which I have planned earlier. Read it and let me know would you guys like this version of story or current version?? The story shifts just before Samaira arrival.

Sidharth starts avoiding Aranya as he knew she will go back. This irritates her and she goes to a club party despite his warning not to go as it was some local club. There she gets too much drunk and later Sidharth rescues her. She says so many mean things to him in her drunken state. It breaks his heart and he decides he will not interact with her at all. Aranya gets to know that he is going to some foreign trip but at very same time Samaira comes for some medical conference and she lives in their house. Sidharth talks with her nicely and she tells him that her father wants him to come to London for some of his event. Sidharth agrees to go with her. Samaira comes to know about their relationship and she tells to Aranya that she is very happy as after few months she will be back in Sidharth's life. All these things irks Aranya and after little drama, she confesses her love to him. ( there was earlier confession planned after her stunt which she pulled with those staff members) They start living together like a married couple. One day, Aranya gets hold on the same diary and finds about her true identity. She confronts Sidharth and her family and then gets to know everything what happened with her.

     After couple of months, there was symbolic coronation ceremony of Sidharth as next king. There Aranya comes and tells him that now everything is under her name and he has no right on anything so he can't become next king as he is not the heir anymore. Then she humiliates him in front of everyone. She tells him that it was her revenge from him. Sidharth feels heartbroken and leaves from there. Now he didn't have anything. He goes back to that place where he used to live with his mother. Aranya takes everything under her and remove all the staff from home. After sometime, she gets to know she is pregnant. She goes to abort the child but doctor refuses saying her health will be critical. She gets so angry. One of Sidharth's old staff, comes to know about this as he sees Aranya in hospital where his wife was getting treatment under the same doctor. He informs Sidharth regarding this. He immediately comes there and requests Aranya to not kill his child. He also tells her that he will take the child with him and go away after its birth. She throws too much tantrums and make his life hell but he endures everything for sake of his child and  offcourse her. He finds her behaviour very odd and comes to know that she is suffering from some mental illness. Her mental condition is not good. So he takes doctor help. Aranya's condition starts improving and slowly she starts behaving normally but then due to some mishap, she suffers an accident which kills the baby and doctors says she can't become mother. This incident makes her realise her faults and she feels like God has punished her for what she did with Sidharth. She attempts suicide but somehow Sidharth saves her. Her condition becomes worst. Sidharth takes extra care of her and with rigorous medical treatments and everything, finally she gets well and ask forgiveness from him and then happy ending.

   Note:-
I know most of you will not like this plot.