ch-32

Sidharth was about to open the door but the moment he twisted the handle of the door, something pushed him from behind with huge force and he kind of stumbled against the door. He was not shocked of what happened but how and why it happened made him shocked to the core.He realised that it was Aranya who was clutching him tightly from behind.

He became even more angry and tried his best to remove her hands but her sobbing voice melted his heart little because no matter what, he couldn't bear her tears, neither when she was Yashodhara nor when she is Aranya. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths. After that he turned around and looked at her.

" What happened? Why are you crying now? You should be happy that finally you got your freedom, from me, from this place. Now you can go back to your home. Please go and pack your bags as next available flight is most probably in early morning and you don't have much time. Don't worry about the weather, I am sure it will be normal by that time."
Sidharth said to her with straight face as he was tired from all this.

He thought it will be better for everyone if things will go back to, how it was few months ago. Atleast one of them will be happy and her happiness will always come first for him no matter what. As far as that security threat is concerned, he will manage it with help of her parents. Moreover, she had to go one day and sooner it will happen the better it will be for everyone. He had lived till few months ago thinking she was no more . Now atleast he will have little peace knowing that she is alive and living her best life with her loved ones and that would be enough for him.

After thinking all of this, he again started to go but stopped and looked at her face. She was still standing where she was earlier and was looking down at the floor.The movement of her shoulders
was indication that she was still crying.

"Aranya, before going, I want to ask you something.Did anything happened today? Did anyone said anything to you?Why did you reacted like that? Infact, what happened to you suddenly? As you were quite happy 2-3 days ago. What changed in last 2-3 days which made you this much bitter? I am asking you calmly without any anger and hoping you will also answer me with honesty.One more thing, I told you this earlier also. I am the one who had done wrong with you, no one else, right? Then you should have shown your anger, disappointment to me only. Why you behaved like that with those staffs who had nothing to do with all of this? Do you have any idea,how dangerous it was? Why you did that and what made you do that? Please answer me." Sidharth asked her.

When Sidharth finished talking, Aranya looked at him with those tears filled puffy and red eyes.

" You are asking me, what changed? Ask this question to yourself first. Maybe you forgot that I am also a human being not some robotic toy. You forgot, how you behaved with me throughout? Forget that, the way, you treated me in last 2-3 days as if I am invisible and non-existent when your girlfriend came. I know she is more important to you than me but it was not me who came in between you guys. But the way you and your girlfriend was behaving as if I am the culprit here who separated both of you. And do you know how that cook lady was mocking me? She was telling your dearest Samaira that how badly she wanted her to come and live in this house as your wife but unfortunately you brought me and she has to bear me because of you. Why don't you give these lectures to your staff members instead of me? Why don't you clarify them that I didn't come here on my own and how you and your grandfather ruined my life.
I know, I should not have done that but I am not only responsible for this. I was not feeling well and had severe headache so I came home early and wanted to be alone. They were constantly banging my door and shouting when I was trying to sleep after taking my medications. Lastly, it crossed my patience level and I lost my cool and I do regret it but it's not my fault. I had never done something like this ever. You guys have made me like this. One day, your grandfather decided that he wanted you to get married to me. Why and how, no idea and you literally forced and blackmailed me just to fulfill his wish. Then you told me that you will let me go after few months. It was all you and him and I was nowhere. But in all of this, you only thought about your grandfather's sentiments and emotions. You didn't think about me for once. You forgot that I am a girl who came to a stranger country for the first time on her own to explore her capabilities and life.
I had so many hopes and was very excited that I got such big offer in start of my career. If I would have known how this will destroy my life, I would have never come here. And you know what made me disheartened the most? Everyone, everywhere, keep singing praises of you that how nice you are with them. It's just only me with whom you behave this much rudely. It feels like it's not you who has ruined my life but other way round. If you would have been behaving good with me as you do with everyone else then maybe things would have been little easier for me. I don't know why instead of helping me you always gave me cold shoulder despite knowing what you did with me. What I have done to deserve such kind of treatment? Why can't you treat me like a normal person just like the way you treat everyone else? I am the one who should hate you but I keep trying to understand the situation but it seems like you hate me just because your grandfather forced you to get married to me instead of Samaira with whom you wanted to. You told me that you will let me go after few months. If only you would not have behaved this much ignorant and cold towards me then maybe these few months would have been easy for me to live here and go back home with less bitter memories." Aranya poured her heart in front of him while still crying.