ch-7

After a week:-

Its been a week, Aranya had started working and she was quite enjoying her work. She got to know that today they had review meeting with their boss.Till today she had heard about his name and achievements only but had not seen him. Today for the first time she will see him.
She went office with so much excitement.

Sidharth directly went to office instead of home after coming to Jaipur. When he was about to enter in the lift,he felt like he saw someone and it shocked him. He stopped and was about to go into that direction but his assistant said something from behind and diverted his attention towards him. He turned again and looked in that direction but no one was there.

" Maybe my mind is playing tricks with me. She must have already went back to her home then how can she be here and that too in my office, it's impossible" He thought to himself and entered into lift.

Aranya entered into conference room with annoyed expressions. Whole team of architect were already present there. It was her first review meeting. She went and sat beside a girl who was working with her.

"Aranya ma'am where were you? Sir will be here any moment and he is very punctual with time. God saved you today from him" that girl told her.

"Yaar don't ask me. First, I woke up late because I was working till late night to complete my report to show today and when I came here, I saw someone which spoiled my mood. God only knows what he is doing here? Anyways, leave it. I am actually excited to meet our boss for the first time. I have only heard about him till date and today for the first time, I will see him. I am nervous. Is he like those typical arrogant, rude bosses whom we see in movies and read in books?" Aranya asked from the girl.

. Before that girl could say anything, everyone else in the room, stood up. That girl stood up after realising why they stood up. After seeing that Aranya too stood up. She saw Mr Murthy and three other senior members of her team were standing at the door and were waiting for someone. Then she saw someone came with other two men and his face was turned sideways so she could not see it properly. Then he turned around and smiled at the man in front of him and entered into the room and rest of the men followed him.She felt like, she got biggest shock of her life.

" No, this can't be real. How can this man be the boss, it's impossible. He must be his security incharge and came first to see the arrangement.Yes this is true." She
thought to herself.

In her thought process, she didn't realise that everyone else were already seated and only she was standing in the whole room and now it was Sidharth's turn to get shocked.

" What the hell is wrong with me? Why I am imagining that girl everywhere? I really need to get a grip on myself before I lose my mind" He thought to himself and shook his head then he closed his eyes for few seconds to be normal again but at that very moment he heard something, which shook him to the core and he instantly opened his eyes with utter disbelief.

  " Miss Gujral, you can sit. Sir, she is the one about whom I have talked to you.She is that architect and working with us from last week. She is really good and did so much in just one week. You will be really impressed by her work." Sidharth listened everything with blank expressions.

   Sidharth and Aranya both were looking at each other not knowing how to proecess the fact which they just came across. It was just too shocking for both of them and impossible to believe.

   " what on earth is happening? He is the boss? Then why he came to pick me up and behaved like that? Uncle knew him then why he didn't tell me anything about him even when I told him that I am going to work in this company?" Aranya was too puzzled and confused.