Chapter-2

Ireland:-

A girl was partying with her friends as their final semester exam got over and now they became free bird,so they went to club to celebrate it.

" Hey AG, what's your plan for future?  we already know you are going to be topper, so what you have thought for career?" One of the boys asked to his most famous batchmate.

That girl who was dancing her heart out stopped and looked at him.

    " Seriously? in such a happening environment you got such boring question to start the conversation? I expected better from you" AG replied and again started dancing without any care in the world.

That boy became embarassed and went away from there.

AG as in Aranya Gujral, bold,beautiful, charming, most popular girl in her University and bestest in everything be it academic,sports,or other activities.
Boys used to do all kind of tactics to gain her attention but she never gave too much importance to anyone. She had dated few but it was all timepass, nothing serious as she realised no one was worthy enough to be serious. She was sitting with her girl gang and sipping her drink.

" Yaar AG, what should we do now? What are you planning?" One of her friend asked her.

" See, I am not worried about career right now. Firstly, I am planning to travel around the world and see most famous buildings and monuments to see myself how they were made and will collect all data regarding that, will study them and then I will use this knowledge when I will open my own architectural firm. So my plan is long term one" AG explained to her friend.

" Wow yaar but I have to go and find job asap but before that can we please go on a short vacation as we really need it, please" her friend said.

Other girls also agreed and immediately they made their travel plan to Singapore and Maldives in upcoming week.They all became so excited thinking about their upcoming trip.

Next morning:-

A lady in her late forties came in her daughter's room to wake her up.

  "Aru,wake up. You told us that you have to go to university today as there is some special competition today and you are still sleeping? " Her mother said.

" Mom, please let me sleep.I am feeling like somebody is hammering inside my head. So, please let me sleep for few more minutes" That girl said from under the blanket.

" Do late night parties,come home being all tipsy and then complain about hangover? I guess, we have given you too much freedom. I should also behave strictly with you like other mothers then only you will realise. Keep sleeping, it's already 8:30 and I have to get ready to go to clinic" her mother said and started going.

" What? It's already 8:30? Mom,why didn't you wake me up earlier? I had to reach University by 9 am." that girl shouted in horror.

" Seriously? Now it's my fault? " Her mother gave her death glare.

" Ok mom sorry, we will talk later.Now please let me get ready and do something for my headache, please" saying this that girl dashed inside bathroom.

Her mother gave her annoying look and went away from there.After 15 minutes that girl came running downstairs tying her hairs and straight away went to her father.

" Good morning dad, please drop me to university because I am already so late and can't concentrate on driving with this headache" she pleaded to her dad who was having breakfast.

Her dad, Dr Ravindra Gujral a renowned child psychologist, looked up at her with smile.

" Good morning sweetheart,I guess you already got lecture from your mom, so, I don't need to repeat it right? now sit and do breakfast first" her dad said her lovingly.