1 ✗ move-in day!

"Zay! We have to go!" My dad calls out from downstairs

"Coming!"

Well, I guess this is goodbye gorgeous bedroom that took me months to redecorate.

I can't believe I have to live in a tiny ass dorm with some random person I don't know.

I quickly do one last look over my room before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs.

"There she is! Our college girl!" My mom sings happily.

"Are you sure I can't stay here with you guys?" I ask.

"Zay...we talked about this." My dad says warily.

"I know but- but I want to stay here with my beautiful mother and amazing-"

"Cut the bullshit Zay, if I have to leave then so do you!" My best friend Sahar yells as she tries to stuff one of her many bags into the back of her dad's car.

"I think it's gonna be great!" Rosie says.

"Of course you do." Luca mumbles.

"You guys are being dramatic! Plus, it was your idea to move across the country." My uncle Jess chuckles.

"Correction! It was Sahar's idea." I add.

"Hey! There's no way in hell I'm letting you guys blame me for this! Blame Rosie!" She argues.

"Me?! What the heck did I do?" She gasps.

"Nothing...you're just easy to blame." Sahar teases her cousin.

Rosie groans before walking back over to her family.

The four of us and our families are currently getting ready to catch our flight to California.

We're going to college...yay.

If it were up to me, I would be traveling the world and attending the biggest parties in every country.

I'm not saying I'm bad at school or anything, I'm actually pretty smart, I just think it's a waste of time.

And I'm not the only one who thinks that Luca wants to follow in his dad's footsteps of becoming a rockstar but his mom really wanted him to get a degree before he joins the music industry and being the mama's boy he is, he obviously agreed to her terms.

"Alright! We don't want to be late, let's go!" My mom yells.

We all pack up any of our last-minute bags before finally heading over to the airport.

"Oh, we have to make an extra stop." My dad mumbles almost to the point where I can't hear him.

"Okay..."

My guess is we might be stopping at my aunt Alyssa's house to say one last goodbye.

Even though we spent all of yesterday with her and my uncle Cole.