22 ✗ surprise returns

"Tell me why we're going to this party?" I ask Rosie as I watch her touch up her lipgloss for the 10th time

"Because it's a Friday night and we need to do more than stay trapped in this apartment."

"I don't mind being trapped alone with you," I mumble.

She looks at me through the mirror before rolling her eyes.

"I know you would but I need to talk to people."

"Then talk to Zada and Sahar like you always do." I tease.

"Easton! I'm going out and that's final! It's your choice if you wanna go or not." She says as she walks out of the bathroom.

Fuck yeah, I'm going.

Not because I fucking want to but because she decided to wear the shortest pink dress I've ever seen and I don't need people staring at her in a way only I can.

Call me possessive all you want, I could give less of a fuck.

"So...what do you think?" She asks as she does a small twirl.

"I THINK we should stay home."

"Ugh! Easton!" She groans as she begins tying the laces of her pink Converse high tops.

"You asked me what I thought!"

"I meant my dress dummy!"

"I think your dress is beautiful...but maybe bring a giant hoodie with you."

"Shut up." She mumbles.

Our doorbell rings and she quickly walks over to answer it.

Everyone slowly begins entering our apartment and I'm fucking shocked to see Theo is also dressed up.

"How are you okay with this?"

"I'm not but she's really good at getting what she wants, I just gave up on trying to stop her." He shrugs.

"But we have crazy stalkers out there! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS?!"

"No, but we can't spend our entire year hiding in fear plus we'll be out in plain sight for everyone to see us," Luca says.

"I still think it's risky," Sabrina says.

"We'll be fine guys! Let's just go enjoy ourselves for once! And maybe Sahar can finally get laid." Zada chuckles.

Sahar glares at her before letting out a laugh.

"I'm not sleeping with some idiotic frat boy." She says.

"But idiotic frat boys are hot," Rosie says and my eyes widen.

We haven't told anyone about our kiss just because we're both pretty confused as to what our relationship is.

But it doesn't mean I'm not gonna be overprotective as hell.

I was overprotective before the kiss so no one will really notice.