7 ✗ once a slut, always a slut

"Get the fuck out of my bathroom!"

Sahar's stupid friend has been staying with us on and off and this idiot thought it would be a great idea to use my shower since Sahar is using hers.

"Sorry, I can't hear you!" He replies.

"You clearly can since you replied, dumbass!" I yell while banging my fists against the door.

Damn, I feel like Maddy from Euphoria.

I hear him singing to himself, clearly unfazed by my annoyance.

"Luca, I need to take a shower before I'm late for my appointments!"

Once again, he doesn't reply and I'm about 2 seconds away from kicking the door down.

I don't give a fuck if I see him naked, he probably has a tiny dick to match his shitty ass personality.

I get ready to kick the door down but as soon as I do, the door swings open and I end up tripping and falling on top of him.

We both stumble onto the floor and I gasp when I realize I'm lying on top of his naked chest.

"First you're demanding I get out of the shower and now you're pouncing on me, if you want to fuck all you gotta do is ask." He smirks.

"You fucking wish." I scoff as I quickly scramble off of him.

He chuckles before offering me a hand but of course, I ignore it because I'm a petty bitch.

Judge me all you want but I take pride in my pettiness.

"You better have not used all the hot water...again."

"No promises." He winks and walks out of my room.

Fucker.

My day is so fucking hectic today, my mom called me yesterday saying we all have to attend some stupid event tonight for the school.

If it were up to me, I would be rolled up like a burrito in my bed watching a bunch of sad romance movies and getting drunk off whatever alcohol I could find.

Jesus, I'm pathetically single.

Anyways, it's a formal event meaning gowns and actually having to dress up so my mom took the liberty to book me a hair, nail, and makeup appointment. She also had a custom Liliana Xu gown made and sent to me.

The only good thing about tonight's that Sahar and the girls will be there so I won't be stuck talking to a bunch of random adults.

The main bad thing is Luca's bitch ass will be there.

All he fucking does is play his guitar and get high.

I quickly head into the shower which manages to turn ice cold within 5 fucking minutes.