"Love is F*cking Complicated"

Story Description

Sequel to "Love F*cking Sucks"!

Camila O'Neil and Riley Hendrix have been best friends and practically inseparable ever since they were kids. Their fathers being teammates on a national team and their shared love for soccer is what's kept them close this entire time. However, when Riley gets a new girlfriend who is anything but kind to Cami, their friendship is tested and unknown feelings begin to develop.

Presley Foster is really living up to her dad's legacy of being West Bridge Academy's bad girl. She's what most people at her school like to call an "unbothered bitch". However, the only person who is capable of getting under her skin is Liam Caldwell, her best friend's older brother, and her old childhood crush. What will happen when Liam returns home from college? Will feelings return? Will new feelings develop?

Unlike her twin sister, Hayven Foster is the much quieter twin. Following her mother's footsteps, Hayven is solely focused on working hard in school and doing whatever she can to impress her mom with her music. However, that all comes crashing down when West Bridge's hockey captain, Garrison Miller literally stumbles into her life and begs her to tutor him.

Being the daughter of a world-famous model and hockey player has its pros and cons. Arabella Grey is young, naive, and bubbly...girls hate her for it and guys love it. When Arabella is suddenly put in a dangerous situation and in desperate need of saving, Kenzo Suzuki steps in. Kenzo is West Bridge's newest transfer and apparently, Arabella's boyfriend?

Nathaniel Caldwell and McKenna Davis have been rivals for as long as anyone can remember. They compete over just about anything and I think it's safe to say that everyone around them is starting to get sick of it. When their principal enters them to compete in an academic event to represent the school, the two soon realize that maybe working together is what they've needed to do this entire time.

Tobias Moreau, captain of the football team and the ultimate ladies' man. The man radiates confidence and never backs down from a challenge...cue Sophie Grey, the shy figure skater with a heart of gold and absolutely no experience with the opposite sex. During a party, Tobias makes a bet with one of his teammates that he could easily get her to fall for him and break her heart during the biggest night of the year...prom.

It's a classic case of the popular girl and the mysterious boy but with a twist! Gracie Caldwell and Noah Hendrix grew up together, their dads are best friends and even though their parents expected the same from them, they actually despise each other...well at least Gracie does. Everyone has an obsession and Noah's just so happens to be the bitchy brunette.