15 ✗ fighting demons

⚠️ TW: Mentions of abuse ⚠️

"You know you don't have to keep checking up on me every 5 minutes, right?" Luca asks as soon as I walk into his apartment.

"It's not every five minutes!"

"Yes, it is." He and Jax mumble.

"Well, I'm sorry that I care for your well-being!"

Luca lets out a sigh before walking up to me and grabbing both of my arms.

"I'm okay, I promise." He assures me.

He's been assuring me for the past couple of days but I can't help but feel like this is all my fault.

Rhys is my psycho ex and Luca was just trying to defend me.

"I know."

"Then why are you still checking up on me?"

"Who said I wasn't here to check on Jax?"

"Are you?"

"Well...no but-"

"Sabrina, stop feeling guilty."

I let out a huff and dropped my head.

I feel him grab my chin so I'm looking at him again.

"It's not your fault." He says and I nod.

"Say it."

"Luca-"

"Say it Sab."

"It's not my fault," I mumble.

"Good, now can we please move on?"

"Yes."

He nods before letting go of me.

"Alright, what's the plan?" I ask.

Everyone is here at Luca and Jax's apartment because Theo texted everyone saying he has a plan.

"You're gonna meet with Rhys." He says.

"What? No!" Luca and I say at the same time.

We both turn to look at each other and then back at Theo.

"I know you don't want to talk to him but to get any information on the people that helped him attack Luca and Rosie, you are the only person he'll talk to." He explains.

"And we'll make sure the meeting is somewhere out in the open so we can all keep an eye on you," Zada adds.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing I want more than to figure out why the fuck these assholes are after us but the idea of being alone with Rhys, even if we're out in public still fucking scares me.

But after seeing what they did to Rosie and Luca, I don't think I have a choice.

"Alright, I'll do it."