42 ✗ stalkers 3, rosie 1

Jax, Sabrina, and I immediately head down a corridor that leads toward all the art classes

I hear frantic footsteps behind us and feel my heart rate pick up.

Where the fuck did Easton go?

Is he okay?

Where are Luca and Sahar?

"Follow me!" I whisper as I run into one of the empty classrooms.

This classroom belonged to my favorite teachers back in high school.

"Get in the closet!" Jax tells us and we quickly do.

I watch as Jax grabs the fire hydrant from the wall and stands behind the door.

He's getting ready to attack whoever comes into the room.

Sabrina and I watch through a crack in the closet door as a shadow walks past the door and my heart drops.

I hear Sabrina's breath hitch as the person stops by the door.

They just stand there as if they know we're in here.

Sabrina and I scream when they kick the door open hard enough to swing all the way back and hit Jax right in the face.

He holds his now broken nose as the fire hydrant falls to the floor.

The stalker tackles Jax to the floor and we watch as they pull a knife out from behind their back.

"NO!" Sabrina and I yell as we quickly scramble out of the closet.

The person turns towards us before plunging the knife into his side.

He groans out in pain and I grab a nearby canvas before chucking it at them.

They pull out the bloody knife and Jax lies there limp while holding his side.

The person turns towards us and it's then when I finally take in their appearance.

They're on the shorter side and their build is more female than male.

Emersyn.

"You don't have to do this Em," I tell her.

She suddenly begins laughing before ripping off that stupid ghost face mask.

"You all fucking deserve to die!" She yells.

"There's 2 of us and 1 of you-"

"Yes but you saw how easily I took down a man that's twice my size, you two will be nothing!"

Sabrina and I give each other a look and before I know it, she lunges at her.

The two of them are screaming at each other while rolling all around the floor.

I quickly look around me and I notice Jax pointing at the fire hydrant.

I immediately grab it and I gasp when I hear a groan.