41 ✗ the murder scene

It's been days since Ethan and his group of psychos crashed Mr

It's been days since Ethan and his group of psychos crashed Mr.Ramirez's big event.

None of us have really spoken to each other mainly because the parents are keeping us locked up at home.

Rosie's parents were nice enough to let me stay with them but Mr.Mitchell is like a damn hawk.

He keeps making sure that I stay in the guest bedroom and away from his daughter but once he falls asleep I usually sneak into her room.

Mrs.Mitchell is a lot more easygoing and has even tried to get to know me.

From what I know, Sabrina is staying with Luca and his family and Jax is staying with Sahar.

It's currently 2 AM and I quickly get out of bed, check the hallway, and make my way to Rosie's room.

I find her sitting on her bed, her hair is tied up in a messy bun and her laptop is on her lap.

She's so busy scrolling through her computer, she doesn't even realize I came in.

"What are you up to Sherlock?" I ask as I scoot into bed next to her.

"I'm trying to find some shit on Ethan." She mumbles.

"Well...have you found anything?"

"I was FaceTiming with Luca and Sahar earlier and we were trying to break down every message we've ever gotten from him." She explains.

"And..."

"And we may have found something...but there's a problem."

"What's wrong?"

"We need to sneak into our high school, where Amelia Wilson's murder occurred."

"Then let's go."

"What? Are you crazy?!"

"Think about it, Ethan and his group definitely won't expect us to go right now. Plus, I'm sure everyone will be able to sneak out of the house."

She hesitates for a moment before grabbing her phone and texting both Sahar and Luca.

They reply within a couple of minutes and both agree to meet us at the school.

I quickly change into an all-black outfit and when I return to Rosie's room, I find her desperately searching her closet.

"Why aren't you dressed?" I chuckle.

"I don't own anything black." She groans.

"Seriously?"

"I don't like dark colors!" She argues.

Suddenly the door opens behind me and in walks Astrid holding a handful of black clothes before chucking them at her sister.

"Just so you know, the walls are fucking thin...like really fucking thin." She groans before walking out of the room.

Oh.